CHAPTER 13

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook is my friend too! I did something wrong and he just wanted to ask about it! Y/n spoke further.

James was standing completely silent. I didn't liked my own friend being scolded by his cousin. I'm sorry James. I won't do next time. I said with smile and patted his shoulder. He didn't even bothered to smile at me.

Come with me Jungkook. I want to talk with you alone! Y/n spoke. Her eyes were glued on James and hanna. I didn't believe what i heard. Did she just asked me to meet alone? I gulped and looked at her. Right now? I asked.

Ofc! Right now! She spoke and grabbing my hand she walked up to stairs , which led to rooftop of school. Nor james, neither Hanna dared to say anything now.

After reaching the corner of rooftop, she stopped and turned to face me. Playing with her fingers , she was looking at her feet.

Is anything disturbing you? I asked her softly. She nodded. Many things! But i don't know where to start from! She replied.

I'm here to listen it all! Don't worry. Even if it will take a whole day, I'll still listen to you. I spoke and rubbed my thumb on her cheeks.

She looked at me with doe eyes. I'm sorry Jungkook! She spoke making me laugh. Ahh? Why? I asked.

She hit me on chest. For what i have done in morning and for my words which i said earlier. She spoke cutely.

I held her hand with which she hit me and pulled her closer to me. I already complained you for this. And plz never say sorry to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I don't know what you gonna think about me, but can i ask something? She spoke. I nodded. Why you have stopped hanging out with other girls? In movies and dramas, i have never seen a playboy who stop doing this and start to hangout with just his close friends.

I chuckled hearing this. Yeah! Unless they fall in love! I spoke staring intensely at her.

Pinkish tint appeared on her cheeks. Ohh i see! She tried to act clueless but i sensed that she knew what i meant to say.

She was about to leave but i stopped her again. Y/niee! I don't like when you call me playboy. It feels like to hear a cursive word from you. I said rubbing my nape.

She came closer to me with a smile. Well, i never thought of you as playboy. But it's what everyone says about you. That's why i was disturbed to hear when James don't stop calling you playboy and he always brings your pasts when i mention your good side. She spoke and ruffled my hair.

I stayed silent for a minute. Kook? Have i said something wrong? She asked me. I shook my head. Umm...i also feel like to be disturbed after all this. I wish someone will comfort me with a warm hug. Inserting my hands in pocket i look at sky.

She opened her arms. Come here! She spoke. I smiled with showing my bunny teeth and hugged her tightly. I feel strange attraction towards you. Your touch is so pure. I don't want anyone to feel it. I spoke while snuggling into her neck.

Ahh kook! I can't with you! She giggled. She kept stroking my hair softly which was relaxing me a lot. U-umm y/niee, you didn't told me about that bear. I waited for your response. I asked shyly.

I already told you! It was quite cute! She spoke. Oh.. o-okie.... I said and broke the hug. Should we go back now-? She asked.

Hmm! I nodded. Btw thanks! I spoke. Thanks for what? She raised her brow. Thanks for everything you do for me. I smiled shyly. I haven't done anything yet!  She spoke and walked down stairs.