Chapter 6

Inside a pearly white architectured church, there ----- Athanasia's body remains. As well as her consciousness, which is face palming herself. "I shouldn't have asked"

Outside the church, a priest ran out of the church and ran as fast as he could. He then saw citizens and said while panting.

"Someone *pant* call the knights! The church *panting* it's on fire!"

Inside the church, Lucas smiled mischievously as he looked at the running priest.

He then turned back to see that Athanasia was fuming in anger. He grined as he said. "See easy peasy"

Lucas's hand glowed with a whitish color as the coffin containing Athanasia's body floated.

Athanasia then retorted his words from earlier "What do you mean easy peasy!"

Lucas then snapped his fingers as another coffin replaced the coffin from before.

Athanasia then appeared before his back and started beating him good.

"Ouch! Stop it will you, you're gonna make me drop the coffin!"

She then stopped her beatings  as she exclaimed "Lucas, you set the whole church on fire. You idiot!"

Lucas shrugged as he said. "But look, we got your body, and no one was hurt. So everything is well and fine. Now, can we end this discussion?"

Athanasia then scoffed as she said "You know I think you just crave attention"

Lucas then responded, "And how do you know that?"

"Because that's how you've always been"

Lucas then smirked "I guess I am, then"

"It wasn't supposed to be a compliment!"

The church began crumbling, the chairs, the table was set on fire. Athanasia's replication coffin was crushed by a boulder that was flaming with fire. The church was filled with flames, and the citizens outside came running for help.

Lucas then sighed as he held Athanasia's  hands. "Let's go"

Athanasia looked at her hand being held by Lucas's hand. She then looked at the replica of her coffin, where flowers in white was all scattered on the floor, being burned.

Athanasia felt sad, as she remembered the tears and cries of those who took care of her.

' Lily, your princess is now dead ------ But I will live a brand new life. So I wish that you wouldn't worry too much. I will live my life for myself, and you too should live your own life. '

' This would be my goodbye to you --------  For now '

Athanasia sighed as she also held Lucas's hand "Yeah, let's go. My body might get burned "

Lucas nodded as he then snapped his fingers teleporting the both of them to his tower. Where they saw on the floor, a man with the same blond hair as the emperor, sleeping peacefully little a baby.

Lucas placed the coffin down and began to ruffle his hair and said to her nonchalantly, "Ah! I forgot about him"

Athanasia looked at the man with disbelief.

                                                                        .   .   .   .   .   .

Athanasia was silent for a while, she looked at Lucas with a dumbfounded look and said, while pointing to the sleeping man "Did.... did you really forgot about him?"

"Yeah, I mean look at him sleeping on the floor" he said indifferently

________________________
Later on