Chapter 17

The young brunnete fainted, her hood came undone revealing her mesmerizing face.

The bandits who were  enchanted by her beauty, looked at her with lust and anticipation.

Athanasia clenched her fist, tempted to punch them right that second but restrained herself, because by doing so, would immediately alarm the knights and thus finding her.

' Actually, I could do that and just let them do the clean up, but based on Jeannete's personality she would want to thank the one who saved her personally and thus would look for her. She might also ran away again, so its much better that I get to the end of this by myself '

A man with a huge build walked towards the unconscious lady, with saliva dripping from his mouth while thinking despicable thoughts about her.

The other bandits immediately maked way for their leader.

' The employer wouldn't mind me having a nice time with the lady for awhile  won't he? '

He grinned a lecherous smile while he attempted to carry the lady to a carriage that he owned, when suddenly his hand was piercing with pain. He looked at his hand dripping with blood, being penetrated by a silver dagger.

"Ahhhh!" the scream of the man.

' Who did that? ' the curious thought of Athanasia

The bandit took out the dagger penetrating his hand, then looked around. His fury gaze fell to a corner of an alley revealing a shadow of a person, as he madly said " I'm gonna kill you!"

The shadow then make way out to the light revealing a man wearing a black hood,  sewed with blue seams. He then said in an annoyed manner.

" I told you to give her to me the second you capture her" The man ruffled his blackish blue hair and spoke in a menacing manner. "You're all so annoying, just take the money and leave"

The leader of the bandits was about to pounce to the said man but was stopped when a bag of silver coins was thrown at his face.

He wore a dumbfounded look as coins fell all over the ground, one by one, scattered. One of the bandits immediately snatched the coins and verified its authenticity. He was mesmerized by the sight but then reluctantly throwed it back at them.

"After what you've done with our leader  you think you're gonna get out of here unscathed. Hah! Even if you give us piles of gold we won't take it!" He instantly drew his weapon and so did the rest.

All of them were emitting out a very intense bloodlust, their weapons craving for blood.

But the man in the black hood never showed any sign of fear or anxiety, instead he gestured the man beside him to get something and nonchalantly throwed it at them "Even if I give you piles of gold, you won't. You say?"

The item that he threw was a pouch filled with gold coins.

The bandits were left dumbfounded and  retorted "You think you could fool us! Those must be fake!"

"Then check it for yourself" he said in a cold tone, implying his patience is about to run out

The group of bandits felt shivers down their spine as they trembled their way to check the pouch full of gold.

One of the bandits bit the gold coin and felt it's durability, indicating the gold coins are real.

"Their real" the astonished words of the bandit.

The black robed man bent down to carry the brunnete, when the figure of the leader appeared behind him.

Almost instantly, a head rolled to the ground its neck spewing out blood, scaring the bandits and Athanasia herself.