Chapter 19

In a room filled with menace, there lies four figures.

One, stays in a lying position on a couch, seemingly sleeping without a care in the world.

One standed tall, with his raven black hair cascading down his robe while looking at a woman with dark purple hair, with eyes of great anger and concern.

This woman was kneeling beside a young bruised man with blue blackish hair. Whose eyes are currently puffed out from crying, and is currently trembling because of pain.

Lucas's eyes twitched as he saw the scene, of which the woman was comforting the young man.

He then sighed as he looked away from the woman and said menacingly
"Get ready for your punishment"

Athanasia shivered as she laughed awkwardly. 'Hahaha, I'm dead '

The crystal ball which was ignored in the moment, shone ever so brightly than before, taking everybody's attention to it. 

As it glowed, traces of an image appeared before them. Traces of red velvet hair was to be seen with a woman whose face was as pale as a corpse, wearing a red velvet mermaid dress complementing her pinkish colored eyes.

Athanasia was surprised and took on a fighting stance, while being fascinated at the same time.

Meanwhile Jeremy and Lucas's face turned wretched, making Lucas give off an annoyed noice. "Tsk"

The image of the woman raised her hands to her face as a creepy smile was made, she looked at Lucas with great infatuation as she spoke to him softly. "It's been awhile, isn't it. Great Black Sorcerer, Lucas-sama!"

Athanasia quivered a bit as she recalled the words of Jeremy earlier . 'The witch of the tower, the great plague, the one and only partner of the Great Black Sorcerer, Vanessa! Does Lucas know her? Is she really the partner of Lucas? '

Lucas raised his head and sighed to himself. He then looked over to the red haired woman and said to her menacingly "I never said you could say my name, you damn stalker"

"Ah!" Athanasia said to herself while  smacking her hand and fist lightly.

' I see, that was just it. She was just some crazed witch, with a crazy obsession to Lucas. I guess it bounds to be that some crazed people praise a devil and somewhat become a stalker ' Athanasia nodded slightly as she smiled internally ' Yes, she is just a stalker, nothing more nothing less '

Athanasia's train of thought continues until she came to a sudden realization ' Eh? Why am I relieve that, that devil bastard has no relationship with that woman or so? '

Athanasia noticed that her face was filled with a smile that made her surprised ' Why the hell am I smiling? ' She quickly covered her face and moved her head left and right repeatedly. '  What the hell's wrong with me?! '

Lucas noticed the somewhat agitated movements of Athanasia, and quickly had the idea that she may have misunderstood his relationship with the red haired woman. " Sia "

Athanasia surprised, her thought's came to a halt as she answered him with a surprisingly high note " What is it?! "

Lucas revealed a surprise look, making Athanasia jump into a surprise. "Ah, sorry. I was just thinking some stuff"

Lucas pointed to the image of the woman then back to himself " She and I, don't have that kind of relationship "

"What?" The word that Athanasia could only utter.

Lucas sighed as he elaborated his statement "Don't get me wrong , this woman and I has no relationship or whatsoever,and  actually I don't even remember her name"