Chapter 7

"Welcome back, Sia" the raven haired man greeted, while lending out his hands towards the woman on the coffin.

The woman opened her eyes slowly, the light penetrated her skin, she could breath as if she was alive again. She couldn't believe the miracle that had been bestowed upon her, her who was once dead.

Athanasia thinking how great of a feat this was she unconsciously smiled as she looked at the man who resurrected her from the dead. She slowly lifted her hands to her arms, as she accepted the mans hand and got up from her position.

As to ascertian that the ritual was a success, Lucas bombarded Athanasia with a lot of questions "Do you feel bad anywhere? Does your body hurt? Is there any abnormalities that you feel?"

To satisfy the questions of the man, she moved her body delicately, as to prevent any injuries that might occur with her somewhat corroded and weakened body. She first moved her fingers, starting from the pinky to the thumb.

Then she slowly moved her feet back and forth while confirming to Lucas "It looks like everything is normal, except that I'm a bit malnurished and that my muscles have waned a bit."

Lucas crossed his arms together as he stated what he thinks is obvious "Well, of course. Considering how you died a few days ago, your body will start to deteriorate but not that much that your body will rot right away. Well, from the way you are moving your body and talking to me sanely, I guess we can conclude that the experiment worked out quite well."

"I guess it did, but can't you say it in another way" she said looking at him with her cheeks puffed "Can't you pretend like your glad or something"

"I'm not one who does such things, but I guess I can pretend" Lucas prepared his palms as he started clapping with his face nonchalant as always "Yay, congratulations. You're alive"

Athanasia looked at him clearly dissapointed. Her eyes saying ' what did I even expect from this man '

"There, I've done what you said. Then let's get....." 

"Boink!"

The man's head was boinked by the woman in front of him, clearly mad at him.

"Ouch! You should really learn how to thank others." 

"Hmph!" she huffed

Lucas ruffled his long raven hair as he then patted his clothes for dust "Sigh... Now then Sia, what are you planning to do now that you have regained your body back"

Upon hearing his words, Athanasia then curtsied at the said man.

"Great Magician Lucas of the Black Tower, I thank you for reviving me from the dead"

Lucas obviously knowing she's up to something, signaled her to stop with her curtsy.

"Stop with the sweet talk, what do you want?"

Athanasia looked at him smiling at the same time. "Ok if that's what you want"

"Then, what is it?"

"I thought about it earlier when I was inside my subconsciousness"

"Inside your subconsciousness? Oh yeah, I forgot, how long were..."

"I've decided that I'll stay here"

Preoccupied by his own question he unconsciously answered "Go ahead"

"Really!" Athanasia shouted from joy ' I didn't think that it was that easy. But who cares, I will be here only for awhile '

Lucas woke up from his thoughts, as he questioned to himself ' What happened? '

"Wait, Sia. What were you saying earlier? I wasn't able to hear it properly"