Chapter 18

As Athanasia listened to the perturbed laugh of the witch, she couldn't help but think that the witch has some real mental issues.

The witch stopped her laughter as she dictated the process of the ritual.

" Draw a magic circle as big as the princess is. Then drizzle some shadow moth's powder to her, so that she wouldn't feel anything weird throughout the ritual. It will only make her feel like she's sleeping "

The witch continued to instruct the man as to how to hold the ritual.

While the ritual was being set up Athanasia taught about a plan, that will foil the wicked witch's plan and get Jeannete and the man called Jeremy out their predicament.

' That crystal ball is no ordinary crystal ball, that witch must have created it or maybe bestowed it with numerous magic barriers. Therefore, I'm sure that it will take quite some time to disrupt or to destroy.'

' I need time to destroy it, and for that to happen I need someone's cooperation, Jeremy's cooperation! I can stop the communication line of the crystal ball for awhile, in that time I'll make Jeremy cooperate with me '

' But there's one big peoblem, I need "His" help for Jeremy to cooperate '

Athanasia pursed her lips for her plan needed his help specifically. She didn't want to get him involve but the present her could not resolve the matter at hands by herself.

' Phew... I guess I'll be in big trouble later ' Athanasia used her magic to summon a spirit to deliver a message to that certain helper. The spirit was in whitish green color meaning that it was in the class of wind spirit. It took the message and flew at a fast speed.

' He should be able to receive the message in about 3 minutes '

Before the ritual was about to begin, Athanasia appeared stealthily behind the butler and used mind control on him.

Athanasia was prepared if the man was not affected, if it won't work she will just physically knock him unconscious.

But contrary to her expectations, the man was easily controlled.

' I never thought it was that easy ' the astonished thoughts of Athanasia

' I guess I understimated my capability a bit '

Athanasia created a sudden crash outside to alarm the people inside.

Athanasia controlled the mans body as she let him speak.

"Lord, there seems to be insects outside. What should I do?" the butler asked

The man looked coldly to the butler, making Athanasia who was controlling him shiver. "Just kill them"

"Yes, lord" Athanasia controlled the butler to bow down and exited the room.

' As expected of this crazy cold blooded sis con, his still ruthless. Now I'm really wondering if I should help him out of this mess '

Outside the door, the butler regained his senses and questioned himself as to how he got there. Then suddenly, he felt a menacing aura that made him stand in a fighting position.

Amidst the dark and gloomy air on the hallway. Steps were heard one by one. It echoed throughout the butlers ear as he mentally prepared himself.

A woman in her 18's came out of the shadow, her black curly hair cascaded down and her violet eyes glowed as it seems that it was able to eat ones soul. With her gothic styled dress, it made the scene even more scary.

At that exact time, the butler realized that this mansion was once rumored to be the place of death of a lady, tricked by her husband and thus became a ghost that haunts everyone who tresspasses inside.