Vent/Rant #1

I don't know if anyone else has seen what I put up on my board recently. I had to get all of that out. I'm gonna put more details here to give you guys more context.

Some of you might already know I'm autistic with PTSD because it's in my bio. That is true. I was diagnosed by professionals with all of that along with social anxiety, mild depression, and select mutism. My brother has autism as well with ADHD and was also diagnosed by professionals. My mom told my aunt and uncle about all of this when they were getting ready for us to move out here last November-December. Not even a week or month and they wanna complain a out us being disrespectful. Why? Because we didn't abide by your house rules and our dogs are noisy. They didn't do enough research and had to be reminded about our needs. She's studied and lived this culture for 18 years so she knows how to handle us. You haven't even known us for a week and you call us rude. Our mom knows us way better and you call her a bad parent because she can't just force us to perform if we don't want to. She used to be an unlicensed ABA therapist for a year, dude. She once advised the parent of one of her clients to stop forcing it so she knows what she's talking about. Shut up about all that!

Me and my bro are going to complain about being hungry and tired when we're standing outside with the dogs, waiting for you to move furniture around. Don't complain about us throwing a tantrum and being disrespectful because we're just hungry and tired. Give us our food and leave us be before you lose your sanity. Let us rest because our feet were in pain. If not, we'll just pack up and move back to where WE feel comfortable. We know you did so much just for us to get out here and feel at home. But you're not letting us adjust on our own time. We're not neurotypicals. We're neurodivergents. There's a BIG difference and you're trying to blur the lines or pretend we're normal. Just shut up, do your research, and leave us be. Pay us no mind if you really hate us.

Edit: We're not staying here. My uncle called my mom a bad parent because they still think me and my bro are bad kids. Dude, we're not bad kids. You only let us stay here for a week and you're just making an uneducated assumption based on what you've seen us do. I don't care how you do things here in the country but, you need to start accepting us as we are and respect our rules. If not, we can become way worse and it will fall back on you. Also, he was drunk when he said all this which only makes it worse. The last time we wanted to see him was just for a small vacation a year or so ago and he did something stupid so we never made that trip. Mom didn't want us around that. He screwed up again last night and we don't need that kind of heat. Now, we have to leave.

My mom has a friend in Oklahoma we might be able to stay with for a few days. Right now, he's out of state because he has a really good job that requires him to travel. For now, he'll get us a hotel until he gets back. From there, we'll figure out what to do because we are basically homeless due to inflation back home.

Pms are open if anyone wants to talk. Replies will be slow or delayed because we will be busy.