Spamton NEO Wips? Not Today, Sorry!

So, I know you guys were probably expecting to see some Spamton NEO wips in here. Unfortunately, I don't have enough done to share with you yet. What I do have is a major warning about an actual female predator who is in several different fandoms and just casually bounces to the next once she's called out for her actions and leaves the internet for a while. If you're into Sonic the Hedgehog or FNF, you're familiar with Zer0finix/xTeNpiYeX. If not, I strongly advise you to take notes so you can be careful and spread the word.

Anyway, this woman is extremely dangerous. We all thought Hannah Alexander and Emma Warren were bad, but Ten/Zero makes these trolls look like the whiny man-babies they most likely are. Yeah, Hannah is a "female" predator as well. But I feel Ten is way worse. Ten is a Bruneian woman who has groomed and manipulated minors in both fandoms mentioned in the previous paragraph and has also displayed a high level of obsession over her victim's. Both victims were male and were already in romantic and possibly sexual relationships with someone in their age group. Only one of them was actually coerced into sexual acts by her.

"But aren't all predators known for being obsessive with their victims, Kai?" Yes, they are. Even Hannah has done this. But Hannah isn't up to date on modern internet slang used by her victims and their friends, nor does she understand it. Ten has enough understanding of slang to manipulate minors easier. Not to mention her English isn't the best either, so one might assume it's still a foreigner while believing she's younger. Another difference I'd like to point out is that she does not constantly spam her victims with overly sexual messages. Hannah clearly has no shame for being lewd in public from what we've seen on message boards of various Wattpad users and has even sent similar messages via email to victims as well. One thing they both do is seek attention, love, and gratification even if they have different methods of doing so.

Both Ten and Hannah use their faults and flaws to trick their victims into thinking they are suffering from something. With Hannah, it's because "she" has no love life and it's pretty obvious why. Ten has mental disorders and even went as far as to make one up to get her victims to pity her. Yeah, depression, ADHD, and having no S/O can suck. But we should never use these as excuses when we are committing crimes, especially online. I mean, having no boyfriend or girlfriend is really no excuse at all. Just look at all the happy people on the ace and aro spectrum. Not all of them are in a relationship and they're still just vibing with everyone else.

Back to the main point, Ten has used her mental disorders and terrible homelife as excuses for blowing up at people who "copied" or "stole" her character design or disagreed with her. I'll explain these events further in a bit but, let me start off by saying that not every woman is a perfect angel.

Now, I mentioned she screamed at people for supposedly stealing her character design. This happened in the Sonic community on Twitter when Ten (Zer0finix at the time) saw someone post artwork of an OC that looked an awful lot like her own. Ten's Sonic OC was named Alina and was shipped with one of the most popular edgy characters in the franchise, Shadow the Hedgehog. Alina may look sweet and innocent with her blonde quills, blue eyes, and white dress drawn in an adorable anime style at first. That was the case until she started harassing anyone with an OC that had any resemblance to Alina whatsoever. Eventually, she did calm down after several attempts to get the original artists to take down the posts or change their designs, which they never did. Not to mention, the works didn't have her handwriting or signature anywhere. They all had the signature of the artist who created that character.

That's not where her time in the Sonic community ends. Soon, she met her first victim. They started out as friends who would draw seemingly harmless art for each other, featuring her ship Shadlina or their OCs interacting. But in private chats on Discord and possibly Amino showed adult artworks drawn by her. I believe they also used to rp together but, it's been a while since I've seen the video on YT talking about her actions. Go check Zip Zap on YT for it. Anyway, the victim soon got caught in her trap and didn't realize it at first. Ten had him touching himself while she sent artwork depicting Alina without clothes to him. Every real girlfriend he had was driven away by his odd behavior. That was until she was exposed. She said her goodbyes and apologized for whatever damage she left but, we all know these types of people are never truly sorry. Especially if they do it twice.

I hope the boy got the help he needed after what she did to him. The damage has already been done and it's severe. If you'd like to hear more about Ten's history in the Sonic community, I suggest going down to Zip Zap to see his video about her. Now, I'd like to talk more about her presence in the FNF community.

We know FNF is famous for its various mods featuring OCs and creepypastas. Everyone knows it started with a small selection of weeks dedicated to a certain character like Daddy Dearest or his wife, who are the parents of Gf and you had to sing and rap against them in order to win over Gf. Then, along came musicians and modders who wanted to add more to the base game. They added more weeks, more songs, and more challenges. These first modders and musicians had OCs they already had as mascots and modded them into FNF. They all had unique songs, backgrounds, stories, and everything needed to make them feel like they were always meant to be part of the game. Of course, we now get more creepypasta content in FNF and everyone competes to make the scariest mod. I've seen ones that aren't necessarily creepypasta related that I'd like to see more of, like Seek's Cool Deltarune Mod.

Enough going over what the FNF community is like right now. Let's discuss what Ten has done in it. After she left Twitter, Discord, Amino, and other platforms, she may have been plotting her return to fame. Since she lost her massive following, she needed a way to get it back without being recognized. She moved into the FNF community as xTeNpiYeX and had a particular interest in the VS. Void mod. She even made another OC named Radi and shipped her with Void. She later met the creator of the mod, Star Breaker, and decided to make a mod involving Radi. She worked with Star Breaker to make this mod possible and also made plenty of fanart for her latest victim. Remember how I said both victims had gifriends? Yeah, Annie, her newest victim's girlfriend, was in this community as well and felt like she was competing with Ten despite Star Breaker clearly stating he was merely standard friends with the predator.

As the VS. Radi mod was in development, so was Ten's plan to try to groom and manipulate Star Breaker. More fanart of them was being posted and people were believing they were together. They called the ship StarTen. Star Breaker tried many times to debunk their theories, saying he already was dating Annie. Soon, Ten mentioned wanting to have a poly relationship with Star Breaker and Annie. However, Annie and Star weren't onboard. Little did they know, that would've been a successful tactic to manipulate two minors at once if they agreed. Eventually, word got out that Zero was back online under a different name. This was when Ten got exposed again. She apologized again and said her goodbyes before deleting her accounts again and the VS. Radi mod was canceled. If you're still curious about this scenario, go watch Raidemation's video about Ten in the FNF community.

I can't share anything else on this. I just want you to be safe, no matter what fandom you're in. Please be on the lookout for users posting art that looks similar to hers. If the art style and handwriting look exactly like Ten's, warn your friends, block, mute, and report her. Chances are that it's actually her. The fandoms I know she could be in are The Amazing Digital Circus, Demon Slayer, Br0ken Colors, and My Dear Hatchetman. Protect the minors in these fandoms. We can't let anyone else fall victim to her.

Also, it's important to note that, according to Bruneian law, the legal age of consent is 16. It's different for other countries, which makes it an international crime. Now, I have to go plug in my phone. It's at 19% and I gotta eat and find a way to unclog my sinuses. Please be safe out there, guys.