Redraw Vote!

Okay, I'm a little bored and I wanna draw something. I'm lacking fresh ideas but, I have plenty of plenty of older works that can be redone. I only pulled six from all the works that are over 2 years old and I'm pretty sure most of them are at least over 3 years old. There's a collage up at the top that shows them all. You can vote for me because I can't decide.

Image A (top left): Fran Dreemurr, Frans shipkid. Yes, I'm showing her because I feel like redoing the design a little. This is the first shipkid I made and one of the first pieces I made. This dates back to the winter or spring of my freshman year of high school so she is one of the oldest pieces.

Image B (top right): The first official Uniton piece. Really old and cringey. This one also needs to be redone. But I don't wanna do that pose again and that's why I haven't. I've done it twice and it's a pain to get the proportions right while angling everything correctly. I literally had to sketch Uni's pose on the back of the page in reverse before doing it just to see how it would look and to give me a guide on how to draw this. This one also comes from winter or spring of 9th grade.

Image C (middle left): Neko!Mettaton. Don't ask why I drew this back in 9th grade. My brain just thought it would be a cool idea to do this before school let out for the summer. Apparently, my brain also wanted me to draw Uni nosebleeding up in the corner. This one might get redone but, idk.

Image D (middle right): Sonic-Themed Outfits or cosplays. This was drawn the summer after 9th grade. I really wanna redraw this one because I feel I could improve a lot. The outfits may change but, the idea is still Mettaton as Amy and Uniqua as Sonic. Might try going with their Boom! designs.

Image E (bottom left): UT!Napstabot. Yeah, I wanted to come up with a design for this guy. I wanted it similar to Mettaton while still have it fit Napstablook. So, he's thinner, not as muscular, sports different shoulder pads and a different pallette. Not to mention slightly different hair, headphones, and high-tops instead of heels. I still think Nap is more of a high-tops/converse kind of guy. He's more on the chill side compared to Mettaton so the little ghost should get a unique style that matches that vibe. I'll still do that if I redraw this piece.

Image F (bottom right): Uniton fusion! This was originally redrawn for my friend Rosie from high school. She had made the original piece and sent it to me. I eventually wanted to see it done in my style and that's what I did. I drew it in my style.

All of these are old and need a glow-up. My skills have improved quite a bit since then and I wanna see another piece get revived. Go ahead and vote in the comments! Which piece should be redone?