Valentine's Day 2024 WIP

Okay, I started the sketch. I decided it'll have both Uniton and Spamton x Digger. I'm planning on showing the height differences in both ships. Right now, I have the bases for Uniqua and Mettaton done mostly and you can clearly see just how short she is compared to him. According to my headcanon, Mettaton is 6' 11" with his heels. I have mentioned before that I gave Uni my height, which is 4' 11". This makes her two feet shorter and his angry armrest gremlin of pure chaos.

I'll get Spamton and Digger in this tomorrow and start adding details if drawing Spamton's head doesn't give me too much trouble. But this is the progress as of now.

Edit: Okay, Digger's base has been added along with a mostly detailed Spamton. He had no pupils or clothes yet. The reason why he's mostly detailed is because I have to draw his hair on a circle just to draw one cheek, his glasses, and nose before getting to his jaw and the other cheek. Why is his head and face so complex? Tiny, garbage man with a large nose looking like Pinocchio in his mid-life crisis-

Edit2: Aight, I have made more progress on this piece! Digger is here and Spamton has pupils and clothes! Now, he ain't nude-

I also did fix Uniqua's neck because it looked a little chonky. I really wanted to start working on Mettaton tonight but, my brain couldn't figure out how to start his hair and [BIG SHOT] remixes weren't helping. Also, Digger now has abs because she's a burly raccoon.

Anyway, I was thinking about more character traits for Digger while drawing her and I'd like to share them with you. Since she's been living on her own her whole life, she doesn't really know much about love. She had no one to show her what that was like. Uni, Hoth, Hothead, and Lioness were the only people she was ever close to when she met them and that was more of a family for her. She currently only knows platonic love and is trying to learn how it feels to have a family with at least one parent and a few siblings.

Romantic love is completely foreign to her and I feel she'd be questioning the very feeling when she's around Spamton. She'll get nervous and possibly even scared when he's near and go to her friends for advice or help. Another sign she might have feelings for someone is her tail's movement and fluffiness. This is because I like to think it gets fluffier and bushier as well as a little fidgety if she likes someone.

Edit3: The sketch is finally done! Drawing these four at this scale was pain but, it's done! I still feel this page looks a little bare even though, there's four peeps on here. Should I do something with the background? I really don't wanna add anything more to this piece unless you guys want me to. If you want me to add a background, I'll probably come up with something when I do the lineart and coloring later on. Right now, I gotta eat and I wanna make more perler creations and finally beat Smoothie Factory Tycoon on Roblox.