Sparkly Christmas Balls

These are homemade using a hack a friend of ours found on Pinterest. It's way cheaper than brushing on modge podge and rolling them in glitter. We took Orange Glo and poured it into the ornaments. Then, we swirled it around and dumped out the excess before adding the glitter. She tried it herself and suggested we try it since we're getting into crafts more to make extra money. They look so amazing! We're gonna have to get more clear ornaments this year and make more. But we're gonna try this with clear eggs for Easter and put them on wreaths to sell first.

Anyway, I'll tell you what colors we have here. There's Ruby, Mint, Powder Blue, Pink, Purple, True Gold, Silver (which is behind Aztec Dead Man's Gold), Aztec Dead Man's Gold, Jack Sparrow Caribbean, Emerald, Galaxy, Barbie (a combo of Pink and Purple), and a mix of all colors we called Unicorn Fart. Yes, all the excess glitter was put into one container and mixed together. There's more purple and pink than any of the others but there's still enough of each to be able to see small hints of them. Jack Sparrow Caribbean is also a mix of most of those colors. We started with more winter and Christmas colors and those all went into Jack Sparrow Caribbean. We just added pink, Galaxy, and more purple to make Unicorn Fart.

What color is the best and which ones should be used in the eggs for Easter?