She's On My Board Again...

Just look at the screenshot. I know none of her friends. This statement of hers is false because I don't know any of them. In fact, I think she has no friends based on how she treats everyone else on here. If she did and they knew she was this crazy, they'd leave her in a mental ward and cease all contact. They'd side with us and Miss Popular-Troublesome Emma Warren would have to explain to her stupid, rich parents why she's in a mental ward and destined to stay there for the rest of her worthless life. Anyway, that's her newest account. Go mute/block, report, and do not interact. I kinda do wanna mess with her head and say I know her squad and they told me they disagree with her. Then, go on and say they're planning to take her somewhere "special" and leave her to her own madness until she breaks. But I want no more drama from her so, I'll just do the normal, wise thing and ignore her drunken stupidity.

New report!

This user has been sending others hateful messages regarding the following:

Racism
Ableism
Anti-Semitism
Identity Theft
Fraud
Impersonating lawyers/university professors
Underage Sex
Underage Drinking

She has also sexted multiple minors and frequently mentions female anatomy. She claims her parents have been teaching her all of this since she was a young toddler and justified it by saying they were atheists. Atheists would never break the law in this way or commit all of these federal crimes without being just as foolish or worse. She also claims atheists aren't religious when multiple studies done by professors of Archeology and Anthropology across the globe clearly state otherwise.