New Book Idea?!

Yeah, it's what the title says. I have another book idea. I have posted a couple things about this on my board already. So far, only one person is willing to read it. The general idea is it's a fantasy novel or fantasy series that touches on some of modern society's problems and how they can be solved. The first book is gonna be about feminism and how it's been completely ruined by the extreme left. The following books will include racism, abuse, drugs, and a couple other issues. I also want these books to feel like they're modern despite being set in an earlier time period.

I don't want these to be too dark but, I think I would have to explore the darker themes to really get it out there. For example, I'd have to kinda describe a bloody battlefield littered with fallen soldiers to talk about war and its affects on those who fought and those who were being protected or slaughtered. Then, I'd go on and mention how it affected the land and history.

Anyway, I'm gonna need some extra help with just starting this first book. I'm looking for world builders and character designers. Anyone can pitch names for kingdoms, characters, villages, forests, mountain ranges, or even the land itself. But I need artists more for the detailed work of creating the locations and cast of this series. I'm also open to hearing your ideas for a possible name for this series or names for each book in it. Anyone is welcome to put their ideas out there to help me create an adventure worth having again and again.