Uni Fakemon (Colored)

Aight, looks like she's done! This is the finished piece for Cavalone's Warrior form. Yes, I call it a "she" because Fairy types are mostly female or feminine looking. There are exceptions like the entire Impidimp line and Mimikyu since their secondary typings aren't typically feminine looking. The same can be said about Cavalone since Rock types look very bulky and masculine.

The moves it can learn are Psychic, Icicle Spear, Stone Edge, Sacred Sword, Metronome, and a unique new move called Crystal Spikes. There are others it gets from leveling up or TMs as well but, there's plenty that are similar to Uniqua's magic and moveset. Cavalone, when in their Warrior form are known for being cold and stoic. Their crystal bodies are protected by thick armor made of stone. It can be removed or broken but, it's incredibly tough so it's near impossible for others to take off.

Cavalone often hide deep in caves and forests and rarely come out. Some say it's difficult to catch one unless a pure soul is present. As intimidating as they appear, Cavalone are actually sweet, delicate, and adorable creatures. They only remove their stone armor when they feel safe and comfortable in the presence of other Pokémon, humans, or other species/races.

The Warrior form is one of two evolutions. You can only get one if all other Pokémon in your party have fainted and you give it a certain item. I don't know what item yet but, I'll make sure it has something to do with avenging fallen soldiers or loved ones because that's kinda what everyone does in Undertale's Genocide route. Yeah, I changed it from being able to switch between the Warrior and Rockstar forms. The Rockstar form will only happen if all of your Pokémon are still up and you max out the Friendship level of this Pokémon (the pre-evolution.) The Rockstar form will heavily reference the Pacifist/True Pacifist route in Undertale in that sense.

Anyway, I believe I have rambled long enough. I'm just gonna end it here and you can all enjoy Cavalone's cool design.