Wip

I was bored and needed something to get my mind off of the situation. Also, Junkil said we can do anything- (cookies for those who get the reference)

So, I wanted to draw Uniqua with her two corrupted selves. Right now, I don't have real names for them since I never worked with them much but, I wanna try to give them proper names.

One is more like an ice guardian because I took too much inspiration from Frozen and just made an ice princess/queen character a corrupted, lost hero. The other revolves more around fire and war. They both represent certain emotions or aspects of Uniqua herself since she tends to keep them bottled up inside. The ice one is more sadness, pain, and fear while the fire one is more anger, hatred, pain, and fear. The way they would be summoned is basically splitting Uniqua apart. This is how both can coexist but, Uniqua wouldn't. Her soul would literally be separated in half in order to support two lifeforms.

But if only one were to be summoned, only a small fragment of her soul would go to the corrupted being or her body would be controlled by them. She doesn't always mention these two because they are almost like demons and will try to show up just because someone spoke their name. Any new names for the corrupted unicorns are welcome. Just leave them in the comments.

Okay, some more progress has been made on it. I changed up Pandora's chest since I want her to appear to be a kid. All three have ears and horns now as well. Only two of them have outfits sort of. There's still more I gotta do but, I'll probably do that in a bit because two of my cousins have lice and they have to check and treat all kids. Me and my bro won't get the standard lice treatment and I think there will be a few others doing this. We're just trimming and dying hair then combing through to make sure there's no lice on anyone. So, that's what's gonna happen. I will come back to this piece afterwards because Junkil is trying to motivate me here- (still offering cookies to anyone who knows about the DR AU Deltarune: Chapter Rewritten.)

It's done! This is the finished sketch and once again, I can't get all images to load. I have to put the full image up above. If you can't see it, just leave for a minute and come back. I'll see if I can get one image to load another time hopefully. But have these three unicorns! Still don't have a name for the fire one. Before I leave, I wanna thank Junkil for giving me this idea and motivating me to finish it- (anyone who gets the reference gets cookies.)

)