16 - Theo

Enjoy my cuties!! Don't forget to vote 'n comment

My knuckles still feel wrong unclenched.

It was an action I'd been performing all night. After I took Ophelia home—practically knocked out asleep in my arms as I carried her out of my truck—I realized Juliette was a little. . . preoccupied.

Juliette expressed to me how she never had sex or brought men over when Ophelia was home. So staying to her wishes, I took her to my house instead. Once inside, I tucked the small child onto the couch, putting a blanket over her to make sure she was warm from the cold autumn weather.

But once I took a deep breath, sat down to reconcile myself, I realized how tense I was. My knuckles had turned pale white from being balled up into a fist for hours. I didn't sleep the entire night. Just sat at my high top kitchen table, watching the hanging ceiling light swing as I continued to push it.

It was probably two am, and I was sporting an amazing hard-on. I didn't even realize I had it until after Ophelia fell asleep. But hearing the moans from Juliette's bedroom was painful to my dick. And heart.

Which sounds pathetic. I feel pathetic for being upset about this. My father would probably disapprove of all of this. I can already hear him, toying with my head everywhere I go. He'd probably call me pathetic and a bitch. He'd probably say I need to man up.

All I wanted was to go on a long, long run and just keep running until I couldn't breathe. But I couldn't do that. Ophelia was sleeping right in front of me, and I couldn't lash out my anger at home. So I focused on breathing.

I tried calming down to happy images:

Puppies. Juliette holding a puppy
Flowers. Juliette holding a flower.
Rainbows and sunsets. Juliette taking pictures of the sunset.
My favorite ice cream spot. Juliette eating ice cream.

I'm so fucking screwed.

But the only thing I was finding myself smiling at was a memory. It was probably the purest moment I've ever seen. Juliette, Ophelia, and I were on a walk after Juliette had finished practice.

She was practically limping, walking like a zombie, from how tired she was. I offered to carry her, which she laughed and argued she was fine. The sun was starting to set around the tall buildings, but when we turned into a more suburban areas, you could see the suns mixture of colors so easily.

Juliette didn't take another second, before pulling out her phone, and snapping a photo of the ombré of pinks and blues and yellows and purples. She kept showing me the hundreds of ones she had, asking which one was better. I only could smile and laugh at how giddy she was about the sunset.

Now, I probably have a hundred photo of sunsets from the past week, all so I can look at the smile on her face when I surprise her with a new one. I even have a couple of Ophelia posing with them—even if I have to get on the ground to take it at such a short angle, I never cared.

Once my breathing was suddenly calm, I checked on Ophelia—double locked my doors because I could never not be too safe. And went to sleep in the guest room which I closer to the living room than my bedroom.

>>><<<

"Do you want me to take you home or we eat breakfast here?" Usually, me and Ophelia have a routine when she has sleepovers here. She'd knock out in either the guest room, or the couch, and when she'd wake up, I'd make breakfast and I would drop her off at home so I could go to work for a couple of hours.