35 - Juliette

I clenched around his fingers, arching my back at the sudden pleasure shooting through my body.

"Fuck, Theo," I moan as his lips explore my neck. I feel him pull the straps off my dress, realizing I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Naughty girl," he tsks before he continues to kiss my breast. I moan even louder when his hot tongue glides over my nipple, sending a shiver down my spine. I feel like I'm in fucking heaven right now, and he has barely done anything.

While his tongue is busy on my right nipple, his free hand is tweaking the other, causing my back to arch. My hips grind against his hand, needing more than just one finger. "Remember when you told me months ago that you haven't had good sex with anyone?" He asks, pausing for a second.

Breathlessly I nod. "I think I'm about to break that streak," he says, smirking. I don't realize it until the last second, but I am clenching against his newly added finger, about to come. A pit grows bigger and bigger in my stomach as he quickens the speed.

"Theo. . . Fuck. . . I think I'm going to come," I say between moans. I've never felt this good. Never felt this loved. I feel like he is worshipping me on a pedestal.

"Damn, princess. Your exes must have done a number on you," he chuckled darkly.

"Please let me cum," I beg.

He leans down so his mouth was leveled with my ear. "I fucking love when you beg," he growled, hitting my ear. "Do it again."

"Please, Theo. Please, I can't hold it," I practically shout as he adds another finger, making it impossibly hard. Right as I was about to come undone, at the peak of my climax, he pulls his fingers out, sticking them in his mouth.

"You taste fucking amazing, princess," he groans. I'm a whimpering mess, wanting to scream at the emptiness without his fingers. I was so close!

"Why'd you pull out, I was almost finished," I cry out.

He laughs. "You think I was going to let you cum with just my fingers? Darling the morning is just getting started. And I haven't even tasted this sweet pussy yet."

I'm red from his dirty words. He takes off the rest of my dress, along with his shirt and jeans—leaving himself in just his black boxers that I've seen him in about three times, and always gawked at the sight. This moment is no different. But his hard on was begging to be released.

"You are the most gorgeous person in this world, princess," he says between kisses down my body. He pulled me down the bed so my knees were dangling ing off, spreading my legs open. I felt so vulnerable being so naked in front of him, but also so hot.

His hands stayed on my thighs, as his tongue explored the insides of them, causing me to squirm. I was dying of lust, needing some sort of friction. He blew on my clit, causing a surprised moan out of me. "Theo. . . more," I beg.

"Anything you say, princess," he smirks before diving in like a man dying of thirst. His tongue explored my pussy, licking a long slit up, before biting lightly on my clit, causing me to yelp in pleasurable pain. "Oh you liked that?"

"Mhm," I whimper.

He does it again, causing another equally loud yelp. I think I'm going to come undone in that moment. "Theo Callahan if you don't let me cum I'm going to do it myself," I threaten, out of breath while he is too busy enjoying my pussy. I'm realizing no man has ever made me feel this good, and he is right. The roster is out the window because he is on the top.

He chuckles, the little vibrations of his breath causing shivers down my back. "Wait, princess. I know you can be patient."

Patient? How patient can a person be when the most talented tongue was eating them out right now, and showing no mercy? My patients run low as a shudder is sent down my spine, and the pit in my stomach reappears, growing bigger than last time.