26 - Juliette

"Jules you whore!" Monique gasped as she practically leaped into the room, locking the door behind her. I knew she was just making fun with the nickname, so I didn't take it to heart.

My heart was too busy trying to match a normal pace. My breathing as well. It was the most intense kiss and I realized I was about to fuck my daughters nanny at her own birthday party. Maybe I deserved that nickname.

"We're you guys about to. . ." She wagged her finger between me and the space on the bed he took above me. I didn't want to think about anything but the way his hands felt on in my hair, and his lips on my body.
It sent shivers down my spine remembering the gentle kiss turning to a rough heat.

"How is Ophelia?" I change the subject. That kiss may have been a distraction at first from the topic of Isiah, but after a while it felt right. It felt good to be so close to Theo, wrapped around him with his hands against mine. He smelled earthy, and the way his tattooed hand roamed down my stomach with the cold metal rings gliding with him.

"She's delusional to anything happening around her, like any four year old," she chuckled as she took the spot next to me. "Anna and Ilixa are still on damage control duty, trying to distract the parents from what happened, get them talking about something else."

"That's good," I sigh in relief. I've always debated the idea of Ophelia knowing her father, but after today, the way he treated me, I can hold no trust in the idea of leaving them alone. Maybe when she is older. I don't want to hold her back from knowing the other half of her DNA.

Monique grabbed my hand, but it wasn't as comforting as Theo. "If y'all fuck you gotta tell me," she joked which caused a burst of laughter from me.

"I don't think Theo will like me telling everyone about his sex skills," I remind her. "So what did you come in here for?" I say in an attempt to steer the conversation away from what possible could have happened if she didn't interrupt.

"Oh, one of the moms were cursing out Anna for some reason," she explained.

"What the fuck, Mon! Why didn't you start with that?" I say, shooting from my spot and running outside, while simultaneously fixing my clothes.

The argument seemed to have died down with Theos arms around Annabel, while he is guiding her to her new boyfriend of the month who is sitting at one of the tables. The other lady is holding her kids hand while she leaves. I recognized her as the woman that always picks up her kid while in a rush from the summer daycare Ophelia went to.

The party was still lively, kids cracked on sugar and cake and as much sweets as possible. I think all these parents are going to hate me and Theo after the copious amounts of sugar their child just ate.

There was face painting table, crafts table with simple crafts where the kids got to paint pencils red (Theos idea apparently). I was surprised at the turnout. For a four year old John Wick party, it was very well put together. And all that mattered was Ophelia was happy.

Ophelia came running towards me as I lost my attention in Ilexia who was telling me all about the girl she met when we went to the club. "Mommy! Mommy!" Ophelia's tatter of a voice said. It never got old, having her yell mommy to me.

"Yes sweetie?" I question, getting to her level.

"Theo told me to tell you to go to him," she explained, tugging on the hem of her white skirt. I looked up from her to see Theo talking with one of the other kids moms, but his eyes were glued to mine while Barbie doll Betty was eye fucking him during their conversation.

Something inside me ached, and I realized it was jealousy. A form of jealously I've never felt. Ophelia walked me over to him, but immediately migrated back to her group of kids.