Chapter 3

"Was he fine?" Melanie asks with open eyes, snacking on a chocolate chip cookie and drinking her fruit punch Gatorade.

"HE WAS SO FINE! AND I FORGOT TO ASK FOR HIS NUMBER!" I cover my eyes with both of my hands out of annoyance.

"Oh I'm sorry girl, that really does suck. But you never know, you might run into him again." She says taking a jab at my arm while I kinda just sat there in sadness.

"Well, anyways! Aren't you excited for your new job? You're starting today!" Melanie beams, singing the word 'today', causing the word to drag out.

"Well, it's just in a grocery store, nothing too extravagant. So, I mean, I'm excited to make more money, but I don't know about the job itself." I said, shrugging.

"Carmina, I will not tolerate this mopey version of yourself, if you want to see him again so bad, go to the training center and ask for him." she says, slamming her hand onto my bed covers.

"Oh shit! You're right! The training center!" I plant the biggest kiss on her cheek and jump up from the top of my bed and onto my floor.

"This is why I love you Melanie!" I yell grabbing everything I need to successfully arrive at the training center.

When I got into the elevator, I could feel the excitement bursting from my body. I really, really wanted to see him again.

As I got down to the first floor, and only my right foot left the building I stopped dead in my tracks.

What if he finds this weird? What if he finds this stalker-like? What if he purposely "forgot" to ask for my number because he didn't really want it...

Oh fuck it.

I went through the door and pulled my phone out and opened up the map. I started to use keywords trying to find a training center or something of the sorts.

About five minutes later, I finally found the training center, it was only walking distance and I didn't even need my car.

I was walking on the sidewalk where Noah saved me from the creepy guy. I was intently watching my phone for the directions to the gym place thing. And soon enough I finally got there.

I was greeted by a very intimidating kind of building. The entire building was painted in black and it was HUGE. Above the entrance there were these big white words that read, NO PAIN NO GAIN!, the entire place was just radiating masculine energy. I felt almost ashamed walking inside because I hate working out, I probably have never even touched a treadmill in my life. I should probably keep that to myself when I talk to Noah again.

Wait, why do I care what he thinks?

I shake the thoughts from my head and walk inside. The inside matched its scary exterior, just having a slightly lighter shade of black than the outside. There was a guy sitting in the front desk and he looked absolutely terrifying. He could probably take my entire head into his one hand and crush it with no trouble whatsoever.

I approached him slowly, "Hello!" I beamed, waving my hand a little too frantically.

He looked up from his computer and his smile completely dropped, "May I help you?" He asked in a condescending tone.

"Umm, yeah I was wondering if Noah Aguilar is training today?" I ask, hopeful.

"That is private and disclosed information ma'am. Who sent you here? This is private property and we can't have reporters coming through here." He said while getting up from his seat; what is he like administration and security?

"Oh no! I'm not a reporter, I'm a friend of his! If you could just call him and ask, I just want to talk to him, please." I pleaded as he approached me faster.

"Carmina!"

Oh thank god.

I see Noah emerge from behind the scary administration/security guy. He doesn't have a shirt on-

OH SHIT, HE DOESN'T HAVE A SHIRT ON.

His hair was a little damp, probably from sweat. He was a little sweaty, causing him to shine a little in the lighting. That TV was not doing him justice, in person, every single line of his abs are so sharp it could cut wood. I think I was salivating when I saw him.

God, I really do need to get laid...

"She's all good, Gustavo." He says sending the scary administration/security guy a nod.

"Thanks Gustavo." I joined.

He flashed a quick smile and walked away like a robot. He's probably not even human.

"Noah, I didn't know how to reach you again since you said you would text me but we never exchanged numbers so..." I said, teetering back and forth on my heels, avoiding contact with the fine specimen of a man.

"Yes! Thanks for coming to see me! I was gonna swing by your place to see if I could catch you or Melanie walking out and try to get your number. I left in too much of a rush and I forgot. You saved me a trip." He laughed, a deep, throaty laugh.

"Yeah, 'cause I wanted to hang out with you again." I reasoned

"Me too... Hey, are you busy today?" He asks with a giant smile.

I look at the watch on my wrist, "I'm not busy until 2:30" I say.

"Great! We have... an hour and thirty. Hey Mike! I'm leaving early today!" He cups his hands around his mouth trying to make a megaphone.

"What! No the fuck your not! Your big game is coming up! No breaks Aguilar!" Mike, who I assume is his trainer, yells back.

"Who's paying you Mike?" He replies

"Fuck you man" Mike scoffs

"That's why you're my trainer dude! Don't worry I'll be back at three." Noah chuckles, grabbing his black duffel bag from the floor. "You ready?" He looks at me, wiping his forehead with his forearm.

"Um, aren't you gonna get dressed?" I ask, looking down at his abs.

"I'll put a shirt on in the car. Why? Am I distracting you Wiley?" He laughs, stepping closer to me.

I quickly twirl around away from him, "So, where'd you park?" I change the subject, heading for the entrance.

I hear that smooth laugh once again coming from behind me.