Chapter 20

After he had finished making us breakfast, we sat and ate together.

Of course the food was super good, why wouldn't it be.

We were sitting on the stools that were positioned on the island.

We were eating in nice silence for a couple of minutes when Adrien broke the silence...

"Oh, I'm sorry about the..." he apologized while gesturing to the area of his neck.

I look at him in confusion, "What...?"

He gulps, "The hickeys..." he responds, looking back at his plate of food.

I flush red with embarrassment, "Oh, I'm sure they're not that bad." I laugh.

He gave me a look of amusement, "Okay..."

I furrow my eyes at him and brush it off.

"Oh, also, did you change me out of my clothes last night?" I asked him.

He quickly turned his head to look at me, his mouth filled with food.

I giggle at his surprise.

He quickly shook his head, "No um, last night you got wasted... and um... you started taking off your dress. So um... I gave you clothes to change into... Don't worry I didn't watch," He smiled.

I turned bright red...

"Oh, I'm sorry about that..." I shake my head.

"It's not a problem," He smiles.

We finish the rest of our breakfast talking about little things that we are looking forward too in the future.

I quickly glance at the clock and realize that I might have stayed in Adrien's house for far too long and maybe overstayed my welcome.

I look at him and catch him already looking at me, when we make eye contact he smiles at me and slightly blushes.

"I had a lot of fun on this date..." I explained to him.

Adrien's eyes lit up, "I'm glad, I had a lot of fun too... So... I'm hoping there's going to be a second one...?" He asks me, eyebrows raised.

I can't help but smile at his question, "Yes, there will definitely be a second one."

His mouth turns into the biggest smile, "Great." He says.

"I think I should go now... I think I might have stayed here too long..." I laugh.

Adrien looks down and smiles at his food, "I liked having you here... I hope you spend more time here with me in the future."

"Me too..." I smile at him.

"I washed your clothes for you, they're in my bathroom, I figured that you'd want to freshen up once you woke up."

"Oh! Talking about waking up! Thank you for letting me sleep in a guest bedroom. My back appreciates you." I laugh.

"You're welcome. But um... I actually let you sleep in my bedroom. None of the guest bedrooms have a bed. He replied.

"Oh... So... We slept in the same bed?" I asked, biting my fingernails.

"Oh! No, no... I wanted to give you your space, I wasn't sure if you were comfortable to be sleeping in the same bed with me so I just crashed on the couch." He smiled.

"What?" I asked in disbelief, whipping around to see the messy pillow and blanket sprawled over the white couch.

I whip back around to get angry at Adrien, "Adrien! I can't believe you let me sleep on your bed! If anyone should have slept on the couch it should have been me." I complained, hiding my face in my hands.