Chapter 25

"Noah... I..." I stuttered, trying to find the right words.

He looked at me for an explanation.

"Who?" He asked, looking down at the ground.

"What-"

"Who else have you been seeing?" He demanded.

"Noah, I'm sorry.." I apologized.

"I didn't ask for an apology, I asked you who you slept with?" He shot back, his voice echoing throughout the kitchen.

His harsh words sent daggers into my heart, but I probably deserved it.

"We didn't sleep together..." I said feeling ashamed.

"I stopped it because... of you..." I added, closing my eyes and hiding my face in my hands.

I felt my throat start to close as I was starting to choke up, I never really did well in situations like this.

Noah just scoffed at my words, "What? Is that supposed to make me feel better about myself?"

I didn't even reply because I didn't know what to say.

"So who? Who'd you almost sleep with?" He asked, with clear hatred in his voice.

"Adrien..." I said, weakly.

I looked up at him to find a reaction.

His face quickly laughed with sarcasm, "The motherfucker from the grocery store?" He exclaimed.

My eyes furrowed in anger as I heard him spit pure disrespect when he said 'grocery store'.

I nodded.

"Oh Carmina... You could do so much better..." He said, slowly making his way towards me.

My eyes followed him as he crept closer and closer to me.

This side of Noah was different, he was so much more... intimidating.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I spat back.

"He works in a grocery store... Do you really see a future with him?" He asked, tucking my hair behind my ear.

I push his hand away and get up from my stool and walk around him.

"What the fuck Noah! Are you forgetting who else works in a grocery store? And yes, you might not like Adrien but he is still my friend! Frankly, when I told him that we shouldn't have sex, he didn't become an asshole like you!" I pointed out, now furious at him.

"You wanna know why I'm a fucking asshole right now?" He asked, making his way closer to me.

I stayed silent, breathing heavily. My eyebrows still furrowed as he started to tower over me.

"Because you're mine... Thinking about all the places that he touched you, where he kissed you, licked you, sucked you, is making me want to dent pretty-boy's face." He whispered, getting close to my face.

I realized that I was no longer angry at him and I just wanted to feel him on me... I was longing for his touch.

"What's it to you, this is our first real date..." I replied, staring at his mouth.

He quickly licked his lips and replied, "Because it should have been me... It should have been my name that you were screaming... It should have been my hands that were touching you, it should have been my lips that were touching you..." He whispered, into my left ear, while running his fingers up and down my right arm.

He breathed out hot air and closed my eyes from the tingling sensation that was playing in my ear.

"So, what are you saying...?" I asked, clearly knowing what he was saying... I just wanted to hear it.

"I'm so... fucking... jealous...Is that what you wanted to hear...?" He asked, pulling away from the side of my face to look me dead in the eye, our faces were an inch away from each other.

I pressed my thighs together to feel something and his eyes darted down at me when I made that motion, he then smirked, clearly knowing what this was doing to me.

He then crashed his lips onto mine.

I moaned into the kiss loving the feeling of his hands that were roughly groping me.

He cupped my ass and gave it a quick squeeze, making me jump a little, I could feel a small smile appear on his lips when I did.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He put his hands on my ass to support me as we frantically made out with each other.

The kiss was something else, there was tongue, so so much of it.

I could suddenly feel us moving and I felt the hardness of the island hit my ass. Noah had placed me on top of the counter.

During all of this we were still making out. The kiss was rough and full of lust but fuck was it enjoyable.

Noah finally pulled away from the kiss and said, "I hope you enjoyed that moment you had with pretty-boy because that's the last time that will ever happen again..."

He then started plantain kisses on my jawline, and I could feel him rubbing his torso against the crotch of my jeans. I started to meet his movements by grinding on him.

"Ugh!" I moaned, letting my head fall back from the sensation that was growing down there and the feeling of his kisses on my neck.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this Carmina..." He said, burying his face into my neck.

"The amount of times I've imagined you on top of me while I touched myself..." He confessed into my ear.

I gulped, "What...?" My voice barely a whisper.

"Did you ever think about me while you fucked yourself?" He asked, pulling away from me and staring directly into my eyes.

I turned bright red and felt myself getting wetter in my panties...

I nodded, thinking about all the times that I masturbated to the thought of Noah in the very beginning of our friendship

A mischievous smirk appeared on his face.

"Show me..." He demanded.

My eyes widened at his request.

"I want you to show me how you'd touch yourself while you thought of me..."