Chapter 14

It was the day after Adrien and I had made up. I was... happy again. Noah and I still haven't talked to each other, but honestly I didn't care right now. What he did was so selfish, he didn't think about my feelings or what I would even say as a response to what he did.

The gesture of coming to the store to surprise me with chocolates and flowers was cute in theory, but just because he got jealous and claimed me as his own is what gave me the ick.

Adrien and I had been texting since yesterday all the way till today.

The kind of text messages where the conversations never end. My favorite kind.

Talking to Adrien was so effortless, and the fact that we had history and so much in common was just a plus.

Adrien: Sooooooo

Adrien: About that date...?

A smile formed on my lips, a pink hue scattered on my cheeks.

I'm going to act clueless.

Me: What about it?

Adrien: Come onnnnn

Adrien: Don't do this to me

Adrien: Carmina.

Me: What?

Adrien: I don't want to ask.

Me: Ask about what?

I really, really, really, really want him to ask because I would LOVE to just have the proof that he asked me out on a date. I would take a screen shot and frame it.

Adrien: You're really gonna make me ask?

Me: I don't know what you're talking about Adrien

The text bubble appeared and disappeared a couple of times before he finally sent his message.

Adrien: Will you go on a date with me Carmina? And not a "in the future" kind of date. I want a "soon" kind of date.

Imagining him saying these things out loud made me melt. Thinking of him demanding a date was so fucking hot. Well, he technically wasn't demanding, but we can just pretend.

Me: I would love to go on a date with you Adrien. And not a "in the future" kind of date. A "soon" kind of date.

I blushed so hard. The feelings that I was feeling for this man was sickening.

I haven't flirted like this for years, our messages were kind of embarrassing. But I honestly kind of loved it. It reminded me of a high school type of flirts.

Adrien: Okay, when?

Me: When do you want to go?

Adrien: Honestly...

Adrien: The sooner the better :)

I wanted to throw my phone across the room.

Me: I'm free this Wednesday...

Adrien: Okay

Adrien: we have a date

Adrien: This Wednesday.

Me: Ok ok this Wednesday

Adrien: Carmina. You better not forget.

Me: I WONT

Adrien: JUST MAKIGN SURE

Adrien: Making^

Me: OFC

Adrien: okay I'm excited

I giggled, he's just too cute.

It was Monday. Two more days until our date. I don't think I could wait that long.