Chapter 27

We were parked on the side of the street with the view of my apartment to my right. I could feel my legs turning to jello and numbing up as Noah's tongue lovingly caressed the inside of my mouth as we made out in his car.

The car ride back to my apartment was filled with stolen glances, blushing, touching... A LOT of touching.

Every now and then his hand rubbed the inside of my thigh and would even give it a quick squeeze, which would cause me to squirm in my seat.

We finally pulled away from the kiss, our breathing heavy as we were both still so fucking horny.

"I should... Probably go..." I smiled, breathless, looking at his plump, parted lips.

"Uh-huh..." He nodded, staring at my lips then crashing his onto mine.

I deepened the kiss, moaning into his mouth, when I finally pushed him away.

I giggled and he looked down at my neck and smirked.

"Look at the work I did on you..." He said, smugly, bringing his right hand up to trace the dark, purple, hickeys that were now everywhere on my neck.

"That'll show grocery-boy..." He laughed.

I faked my smile, even though it was clear on who I chose, it still hurt when he talked about Adrien with such bitterness in his tone, Adrien is still my friend, and I choose to keep it that way.

"Carmina..." Noah said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked, making eye contact with him.

"I know that we don't know everything about each other quite yet, and it's pretty early... but I do know this... I really... really... want to be your boyfriend. I want to be the only guy who gets to kiss your pretty little lips, be the only guy whose arms you'll fall asleep in, be the only guy who'll make you come and think of the dirtiest fucking things you can come up with..." He says, smirking, leaning in too plant small kisses at the base of my neck.

"What I'm trying to ask is, will you give me the honor of being your boyfriend...?" He asked, pulling away from my neck to look at him.

I blushed so fucking hard, I think all of my veins popped, Noah had just asked me if he could be my boyfriend...

I slowly nodded my head and bit my lip to try to hid my smile.

Noah's face brightened as his perfectly-straight teeth showed through his cute smile when he saw my response.

"How did I get so fucking lucky..." He sighed.

I smiled at his quick comment.

"C'mon, let's get you home..." He said, nodding towards the general direction of where my apartment was located.

—------------------------------------------------

As we were going up the stairs to get to my floor, I could see a package on my doorstep, the box was huge...

"Did you order something?" Noah laughed.

"Um... No..." I nervously chuckled.

As we approached my door I looked at the label to see if it might have been wrongly addressed or something.

Nope... It has my name and address or something.

Then an idea finally foramed in my head.

"Oh, it might be from my mom, she loves sending me things from Italy." I laughed, looking back up to Noah who had the biggest smile on his face.