Chapter 28

When I walked into Edwards's I spotted Adrien and we made direct eye contact.

His face brightend up the whole store when he saw me.

I mustered up a smile the best that I could. I never did well in situations like these, I felt so gut wrenchingly horrible about breaking the news to Adrien. My brain kept thinking about all the possible outcomes.

I quickly walked into the breakroom and clocked in. I went back outside to the main grocery store area and went over to Adrien's aisle.

He flashed a smile at me and greeted the customers that entered his aisle.

"Hi Mina..." He said, focused on the items that he was scanning.

"Hi Adrien." I replied, trying to keep myself together.

My plan was to tell him everything at our "date."

"What time are you getting off today?" He asked.

"6:00 PM, you?"

"Same!" He beamed.

He was so excited it hurt.

"So how are we going to meet up after work? Since you won't tell me what we're doing..." He trailed, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I guess I can tell you what I have planned..." I teased.

"Please do..." He whined, which sent jolts of electricity to inappropriate places.

"It's no dinner date like what we did at your place, but I was thinking we could just have a horror movie marathon and stuff, if you're okay with that?" I asked hopeful as my date honestly sounded so fucking lame.

"That sounds great..." Adrien smiled at me.

"Oh! I can also help you set up the PS5!" He added, laughing.

Fuck he's so cute.

I nodded in agreement.

—------------------------------------------------

"Can I go home and change real quick?" He asked me, while clocking out.

He moved out of the way so I could clock out as well, "Yeah, just get to my place whenever you can." I replied, punching my numbers in.

"Okay great! I'm sorry to leave you now but... I wanna get to your place as soon as possible... I'll see you there." He said, planting a kiss on my cheek.

I blushed at the action and readjusted my self in my turtle neck, learning my lesson about the fucking concealer

Adrien left the break room and briskly made his way into the parking lot.

I followed after him, however in less of a rush because I lived so close.

I saw him in the parking lot and he quickly waved to me and got into his car and I saw him zoom off.

I laughed at his goofiness.

—------------------------------------------------

Once I got to my apartment I made my way to my bathroom to take a quick shower to smell a little more fresh and a lot less like produce.

After my shower I made my way to my closet and tried to choose some pretty, comfy movie watching clothes.

I chose pink satin shorts along with a white tank top.

I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed my big plastic Popcorn labeled container that was specifically made for nights like these.

I'm a huge sweet tooth so I had my pantry stocked with the most diabetes inducing candies anyone could think of, I grabbed the bags of sugary treats and plopped them onto my coffee table.

As I started to grab my microwavable popcorn I heard a knock on the door.

I quickly fixed my hair in place to make sure I didn't look like a crazy person and made my way over to the door.

Okay Carmina... Pure thoughts tonight is all that's allowed. You have a boyfriend.

Adrien's POV

I waited a couple of seconds until the Carmina's front door opened.

My eyes quickly met hers and I could feel the edges of my mouth twitch into a smile.

"Hi..." She greeted.

"H-hi..." I responded breathlessly.

She was wearing these short pink, satin shorts that were hugging her hips perfectly, she matched the shorts with a white tank top that helped her tits sit so perfectly.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cock as I looked her up and down.

Carmina cleared her throat and motioned for me to come inside, "Come in, come in."

I made my way inside her comfy apartment that was the coziest and the most Carmiina thing on the planet.

I remembered hoe much she used to talk about how badly she wanted her own apartment just so she could decorate it the way her heart desired.

"Please, make yourself at home. I'm just making the popcorn." She said, shuffling over to the kitchen where a big plastic container labeled Popcorn was sitting on the counter.

When she turned her back to me I made a beeline for the couch, sitting down as fast as possible so that my soon-to-be-boner wouldn't form.

The PS5 box was on the floor in front of her TV, and the headset was sitting on top of the coffee table along with all of the candies she had ready for us.

I watched her move around in the kitchen and I felt my throat run dry as her pretty little ass was teasing me through her fucking shorts, the shorts were short enough to show the plump of her ass.

Fuck Adrien... Calm yourself...

I was so fucking horny and honestly it was even my fault, the night of our date Carmina had given me the worst case of blue balls I had ever received in the 26 years that I had been alive.

Every night since then my right hand has been getting a fucking workout, I mean, more than before...

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts as she approached me with the buttery popcorn.

"So, did you want to set up the PS5 first or did you want to do movies?" She asked, innocently sitting down next to me.

"Whatever you want to do." I responded, gently smiling at her.

"Okay, movie it is," She laughed.

"I gotta warn you, I get scared very easily..." She added.

"That's okay." I laughed as she scrolled through the movies using the remote.

Honestly the thought of Carmina hiding her face into my neck was sending me into a fucking spiral, I adjusted myself in my seat as I could myself getting hard just from the thought of her hugging me.

You fucking creep, why do you get turned on so fucking easily?

She picked a movie and got settled, she grabbed the blanket that was behind her head and sprawled it over the both of us.

This has been my dream since sophomore fucking year. The idea of being on a second date with Carmina WIley was sending my brain emergency alarms. I've had the biggest crush on her since I could remember. Even though everyone was always so mean to me, she never listened to them and chose to be my friend, she constantly stuck by me through everything.

When I first saw her walk through the door's of Edward's I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. She was the only girl that I ever truly loved...

Wait... Loved? No... You don't love her... Right?

End of Adrien's POV