Chapter 34

As Noah pulled up to the giant building my eyes widened in awe.

It was wider than it was taller... which made sense because it's a party not a sleepover.

The building was so pretty, it was a big mansion that was made of white marble.

It looked like something that came out of a movie.

"Does your manager live here?" I asked, my voice going up a couple of octaves.

Noah chuckled, "Nah... He told me that he rented it for a while... He was originally going to do it at his place but he decided he wanted to make it more of a ball this year..."

I nodded in agreement, "This is some royal family type shit..."

Noah laughs and kisses my shoulder.

As Noah drives into the driveway of the house, I see multiple guests in full attire walking into the space.

I also noticed that there was a complimentary valet.

"He's really going all out for this isn't he?" I nervously chuckled.

How much money does this guy have?

"Yeah Rich, is kind of a 'go big or go home' typa guy..." Noah chuckled.

"Rich? Is that his name? You've got to be joking..." I scoffed.

"Well, his name is Richard... I didn't even realize..." Noah said, stifling a laugh.

When we got to the front of the valet line, we stepped out of the car and Noah handed his car keys to the nervous valet.

Noah placed his hand on the man's shoulder and looked down at him and made direct eye contact, I tried not to laugh.

"If anything happens to my car... Well, I'll leave the rest to your imagination." Noah smiled at him.

I looked away and tried not to break down in laughter in front of the terrified individual.

Noah gave the man a final pat on the shoulder and made me loop my arm around his like a proper gentleman.

"I fuckin' love messing with people." He laughed a deep throaty one.

—--------------------------------------------

As we walked into the building my jaw dropped to the floor, I could feel my hands start to get clammy and my breath started to quicken.

What if Noah's friends won't like me? What if they think I'm terribly poor? What if they think that I'm not good enough for him? What if-

My thoughts were interrupted when a man who was wearing a white suit and had a tall, blonde girl looped around his arm approached us.

"Noah! It's about time you dragged your ass over here!" The man exclaimed.

Noah furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Rich, what the fuck are you talking about? It's 9:45, I'm here on time...?"

"I know... I just wanted to be like those asshole managers in those movies." He winked at me.

"So, I'm guessing you're the famous, Carmina?" Richard put his hand out for a handshake.

I looked at him in speculation, "Famous? In what context?" I took his hand and gave it a firm shake.

We pulled our hands away as he started to chuckled, "In the context of 'Noah does not shut the fuck about you...'.

Noah rolled his eyes, "Thanks... asshole..." He muttered, blushing.

I turned to look at Noah and felt like teasing, "Well... I guess I am."