Chapter 21

Once I got inside, I checked my phone realizing that I haven't checked my phone since the car ride on the way to Adrien's house.

When I opened it, I had so many notifications on my phone, most of them coming from Melanie and some coming from Noah.

I immediately open Melanie's messages.

Melanie: CARMINA!!!

Melanie: IT FEELS LIKE I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU IN YRARS.

Melanie: IM FINALLY NOT BUSY ANYMORE

Melanie: They finally stopped assigning me patients.

I was really happy to hear that she was finally catching a break... I had so much that I needed to tell her.

Me: OMG

Me: Mel, im so happy that I can finally talk to you again, I have so many things to tell you, you've missed so much!

Melanie: Are u busy rn???

Me: No, not at all.

A couple of seconds after I sent that text, I was receiving a FaceTime call from her.

—---------------------------------------------------

"Look at what he did to me, Mel..." I said, pulling down the collar of Adrien's shirt.

"Holy shit, Carmina... He was fucking hungry."

I laugh at her joke...

"That night was so fucking wild..." I respond, looking around the room from my bed.

"So what are you gonna do about the other guy, Noah? 'Cause, frankly, I'm team Adrien..." Mel says, putting her hands up.

"Matter of fact, I have messages from Noah right now, and I haven't opened them yet... Should I open them?" I ask, smiling.

"YES!" Melanie exclaims.

"Okay," I said, reading his messages out loud to her.

Noah: Wiley!

Noah: I have your tickets to my game next week!

"Oh shit! The game is next week?" I think out loud.

"The game that he wants you to watch?" Melanie asks.

"Yeah, like the really-big-deal one..." I said to her.

I then continue to read his messages.

Noah: I got a ticket for you and one other person... Bring whoever you want, all I care is that you're there :)

I blush at the text.

"Hmmm... I wonder who you should bring..." Mel chimed in.

I play along, "Hmmmm, I wonder... Maybe Adrien wants to come..." I said, trying to keep my laugh in.

"You bitch..." She laughs.

Melanie then gasps, "Imagine if you actually did bring him... What a disaster that would be..."

I think to myself how that would go...

"I think they would kill each other..." I said.

"Wait, wait there's more." I said, continuing to scroll through our texts.

Noah: Don't forget Wiley, next week on Friday, the 5th of May at 7:00 PM.

"Then he just sent me the address." I told Melanie.

"WHAT? NO! I'm busy that day!" Melanie whines.

"What?! Mel..." I said, dragging out her name.

"I'm sorry sweetie... That's the shift that I've been trying to land for so long... Hey at least you'll actually be able to bring Adrien..." She said, cringing.