Chapter 31

"Okay, I want you to start touching yourself... Are you still wet?" He asked me.

"Of course I am..." I blushed slightly embarrassed.

"This is going to be fun..." He said, I could hear his smug smirk radiating through the phone.

I listened to him and used my ring and middle finger to circle my sensitive clit.

I bit my lip to stifle the small moans that were trying to escape my mouth.

"I want to hear you baby..." Noah demanded.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes..." I managed to breath out.

"Okay, I want you to imagine that my head is right in between your pretty little things."

I closed my eyes and intently listened to what he wanted me to be imagining.

"I'm kissing the inside of your thighs until I get to your pussy."

I squeeze my hand with my thighs involuntarily as I imagine Noah's breath spreading into my warmth, a sharp moan escapes my lips, I hear a slight chuckle come through from the other end.

"I start to kiss your slit, feeling how fucking wet and ready you are for me."

"Mnfm~ Fuck, Noah don't tease me..." I groaned, slowly rubbing my clit as wanting to follow the rhythm of the fantasy.

"Patience sweetheart... I dip my tongue in between your slick folds."

"Fuck!" I scream as Noah's erotic words send jolts up and down my spine causing me to arch my back off of the back of the couch.

"I lick and suck on your clit. Then I put two of my fingers into you..."

I follow his instructions and dip two of my fingers into me and use the palm of my hand to rub against my throbbing clit.

"Noah... I'm gonna come..." I moan into the phone.

"Put me on speaker and play with your nipples."

"I-" I profusely blushed at his demanding words but quickly followed his instructions, still fucking myself.

I turned into a sweaty, moaning mess. I could feel myself nearing an amazing orgasm.

I focused on pleasuring myself while listening to the encouraging words of Noah while reaching climax.

"Please..." I groaned.

"Please what baby?" He asked innocently.

"Please... Let me come..." I pleaded, rolling my nipple in between my fingers and rubbing my swollen clit.

"Go ahead."

And just like that, I came undone under my frantic fingers...

"Mnfmmn~" I moaned so loud that I don't even think the noise that I made is allowed to be called a moan.

I continued to finger myself, riding whatever was left of my high. I could feel my cheeks and ears burning into a hot red.

A couple of minutes of silence had passed until I broke it.

"I've never done that before..." I finally said, my eyelids heavy with tiredness.

"Neither have I..." Noah breathed.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." I added as I started to lift my legs up onto the couch.

"Me too, do you have work tomorrow?"