005

Anastasia Russo:

The theatre room was huge. It was like a real cinema. I've only been to the cinema once with mama but I remember it in detail. I was only 4, she took me to see tinkerbell.

"How can you guys afford all this?" I asked as I sat down beside Matteo and Francesa in the front row.

"Father and Lorenzo own a bunch of hotels and businesses," Enzo quickly blurted, sitting beside his twin sister.

I don't believe that. How on earth would a hotel and business owner be able to own a mansion like this with maids, butlers and guards?

I looked around the room. "Where is Lorenzo and father?"

"Don't worry babe, they're probably in daddy's office." Francesa said from beside me

"What movie do you wanna watch Ana?" Matteo asked

"I don't know any movies... oh I do know one. Tinkerbell!" I said with a smile

Leonardo grunted while Elio just laughed and nodded his head. "Tinkerbell it is then sorellina," I smiled at him as the movie started playing.

Halfway through, Lorenzo walked in with bags and bags of "Mcdonalds". I've never heard or tried this place, but I decided i'll give it a shor and try my best to eat a few bites.

Matteo, Enzo and Elio immediatly tried reaching for the bags, but Lorenzo held it high above his head, he was taller than the rest of them so they couldn't grab the bags.

"Sorellina first you morons." Spat Lorenzo, placing each bag down in front of me. I heard Matteo groan which made me giggle.

"Let's see." Lorenzo said as he rummaged through the bags. "Try this," He pulled out a box with the greasy McDonalds logo placed on it. He put a drink in my cup holder as I carefully slid open the box.

I grinned as soon as I saw them.
"Chicken nuggets! I love chicken nuggets!" I placed one in my mouth and managed to swallow it. Lorenzo patted me on the head and kissed my forehead.