022

A/N:

been a while since my last update so here's this incase anyone needs it;

anastasia russo - 16
matteo russo - 17
francesa russo - 18
enzo russo - 18
leonardo russo - 20
elio russo - 22
lorenzo russo - 25

Anastasia Russo:

I felt my shoulder being nudged and slowly peeled open my eyes. Matteo was hovering over me with a mischievous smile on his face.
"Don't tell me anything, I don't even wanna think about what you guys might've done." He spoke, holding back laughter.

I realised I was laying down in Dante's bed and immediately felt my face flush pink, I threw a pillow directly into Matteo's face and hid mine in the covers.

"Shut up Matteo. I'm never letting that jerk touch me. Ever." I stated as Matteo dramatically fake winced in pain.
He gave me a teasing smile but I shot him a stern glare back.

"Okay, okay, you want explanations, I know." He finally said, chucking the pillow back on the bed. "We were told a trade of over 100 million would be happening that night, they needed father there to confirm it. However, the trade backfired and they attempted to run away with the money. The gunshots were from father and Lorenzo, they shot the two guys who attempted to steal from us."

I sighed and tried to contain my thoughts. "And i'm sorry you got separated from us. It was our fault for poorly preparing you," He continued.

"Is Leonardo okay? I couldn't find him after the first gunshot." I asked worriedly.

"He's fine. He was looking for you, when he finally spotted you Dante was carrying you out. He knew you'd be fine with him," Matteo said, standing up and dusting off his clothes.

"Is everyone here? Where's Dante?" I asked him.

Matteo chuckled. "Relax, your boyfriend went to work early and gave me the keys." He said sarcastically. "And no. Father just sent me and Enzo to pick you up, he's waiting in the car."

I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. "Don't call him that not even as a joke. I hate him." I stated once more, giving Matteo a stern look so he knows i'm serious.

He still smiled and laughed. "We'll be waiting in the car." He said as he left the room.

——

I found my way out of the building and met Enzo and Matteo in the driveway shortly after. I'm just happy I didn't have to see Dante.
The drive wasn't too long, maybe around half an hour. The whole time I was anxiously thinking about father and how strict and blunt he was with me yesterday. Maybe I did something wrong to upset him.

As the vehicle was coming to a stop Enzo threw me a backpack, I looked at it, confused.

"It's monday sorellina." He said calmly. School. At least I could see Naomi.
"You're okay, right?" Enzo asked while stirring the wheel. I got myself together and sat upright.
Why wouldn't I be?" I responded calmly, forcing a weak smile.

Matteo helped me out of the car while Enzo greeted his girlfriend, Olivia, whom I dislike greatly. She was waiting for him to arrive, standing in a corner of the parking lot with her friends who gave me weird looks. I didn't mention it to Enzo or Matteo, I don't want to make a fuss out of something little like bitches at school.

"Where's Francesa?" I asked Matteo as he took my bag off me to carry.
"Don't know if she's in today. She hates going out on her period." Laughed Matteo. I thought of Francesa, then I thought of Dante, then I never wanted to think again. The thought of them... together.. almost made me sick.

Matteo walked me to my class while rambling on about some funny story that happened with his friends. I like hanging out with Matteo, mostly because he does enough talking for the both of us. I would much rather just stay silent and listen to the other person in a conversation.

We reached my class, luckily, Naomi was standing right outside it. She was with a brunette girl with freckles and green cat eyes. Matteo kissed my forehead and left. In that moment i realised i was kind of being a baby having to be escorted to every class by my older brothers. I get weird stares every time. Maybe I should just start following Naomi around instead.

I approached her eagerly and grinned when she faced me. She smiled and brought me into a hug.
"I tried looking for you last night until I heard Dante found you. He didn't do anything weird right? I know what he's like. If something happened just tell me and i'll sort it out." She said with a concerned expression on her face. The brunette girl beside her looked confused and a little worried.

"No, nothing happened." I lied. "We just slept and I didn't see him after I woke up, he barely said a word to me."
"Good. Because if he tried anything with you Ana- Oh my god i'd go fucking crazy on him if he touched you." She said while holding my hand.
I smiled knowing I could never tell her what really happened, for the sake of not ruining her already bad relationship with her brother.

"Oh- this is Abigail, Abby for short." She said pointing to the girl next to her who gave me a kind smile.
"Anastasia right? You're the missing Russo girl. God, you're like a legend here." She said excitedly, the smile faded from her face when she noticed Naomi giving her a stern look. "Oops.. Sorry, was that rude? I don't think before I talk.."
"No- no, it's fine. It's nice to meet you," I replied, I was starting to like her because throughout the conversation I could tell her smile was genuine.

"Now that you guys know each other- let's talk dresses. What are you guys wearing tonight?" Naomi asked excitedly, hooking her arm into mine with a huge grin on her face.
"I'm going all out. I'll show you my outfit after school," Laughed Abby in response.
"Tonight? What's happening tonight?" I asked with a confused expression on my face. Abigail and Naomi turned to me, shocked.
"Don't tell me your family left you out on this again." Naomi said sounding shocked and annoyed. Oh God. Knowing my secretive father and siblings they definitely left me out on whatever's going on tonight. A wave of anger rushed over me but I reminded myself to stay calm in the moment.

"That's insane. Tonight is the biggest party of the year. It happens once a year on this day, everyone in school and everyone whose attended this school goes. The Russo's especially come every year, they're the centre of attention at most of these parties." Abby added, filling me in on what my siblings failed to tell me.
"The best part is that this year it's being hosted at mine!" Naomi squealed as she jumped on the spot and squeezed my arm. " I bet your brothers didn't tell you because they don't want you hooking up with any guys. I swear, your family is protective as fuck. I'd get pissed off so easily,"
"Trust me, I do." I replied.
"How about we buy you a dress and get you ready after school? We can watch the look on their faces as you walk in." Naomi laughed, I smiled and fell intrigued to the idea of pissing off my brothers.

I nodded and my two friends squealed eagerly. My brothers don't know what's in store for them.