021

Anastasia Russo:

I peeled open my eyes, forgetting where I was. The car was still moving, my thighs, hands and feet felt cold. I looked to my left to see Dante, using one hand to drive and the other to smoke a cigar.

"Can you roll down the window? I'm freezing." I complained, cuddling myself with my arms wrapped around my legs.

"Fussy much?" He teased as he threw the cigar out the window. "We're here anyways."

I looked out the window to see a mansion with heavy security and large gates.

The gates opened for the car and Dante parked in the driveway.

"Is Naomi here?" I asked, hopeful.
"She's with my father at a safe zone. They'll be back by morning. Just us tonight fussy." He teased as he unbuckled his belt.
"Safe zone? So it's not safe here?" I asked anxiously.
"Not really. But it wouldn't be safe anywhere would it? We're in the mafia. Get used to it." Dante said as he left the car and began walking away.

I quickly unbuckled my own belt and chased after him.

"Wait! Where am I going to sleep?" I asked trying to keep up with his fast pace.

"Not my problem. Have a butler sort you out." He was clearly trying to walk away from the conversation.

"Dante slow the fuck down. What are you in such a hurry for?" I said loudly. The room we were in felt way more silent than it did before. I noticed the staff exchange worried looks to one another.

Dante turned slowly and gave me a much more vicious smile than usual, as if he was finding this entertaining.

"Swearing at me now, are we princess?" He spoke as he approached me and cupped my chin.

He didn't scare me. Nearly everything scares me, except for Dante. He just makes me angry.

"Oh shut up and show me to my room." I demanded and tried to free myself from his grip.

His hand slid around my waist as he chuckled.

"Watch your mouth Russo. I don't have much patience." He whispered into my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my skin.

"Fuck. You." I spat, pressing my hands against his chest trying to push him away.

I could see his expression change from slightly annoyed to raging with anger. He took my wrist and began pulling me along with him through the corridors. A few butlers and guards tried to intervene, knowing who I was, but Dante was ignorent enough to completely ignore them.

We stopped when we reached a room at the end of a long corridor. The initials "D.R" were imprinted on the door frame.

"Your room? Why are we here?" I asked, annoyed he took me all the way here for nothing.

"You wanted me to show you where you were going to sleep didn't you?" He said cunningly as he leaned against the doorframe.

I tilted my head, slightly confused, then realised what he was implying.

"Fuck you Dante. Never in 1000 years will I sleep with you." I shouted, loud enough for the guards across the hall to hear.

"Who the hell said I wanted to fuck you? God you Russo's need to lower your egos." Laughed Dante. I immediately felt a wash of embarrassment but still stood tall.

"Says you big mouth." I rolled my eyes. "Why am I sleeping here then?"

"Because you won't shut the fuck up about me giving you somewhere to sleep and none of the other rooms are furnished apart from Naomi's."
He said calmly as he entered a code and twisted the doorknob to let us inside.