010

Authors note:

𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬<𝟑 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

Anastasia Russo:

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache. After stumbling over to the bathroom and getting myself sorted it finally hit me that I was starting school.

I needed help. What was I supposed to wear? I remembered Francesa's words.

"You have a big sister for a reason,"

Immediately, I tiptoed outside my doorway into the cold hall. I stared at the doors next to mine with the golden letters on each one. I began walking down the hall trying to spot Francesa's name.

Matteo...Enzo...Leonardo...Elio....

Just as I was approaching the two remaining doors one of them opened, nearly slamming into me.

Out walked Lorenzo in a black half buttoned silk shirt and black trousers. Alot of black. He was fixing his silver rolex on his arm, his sleeves were rolled to reveal a few tattoos, before I could get a proper glimpse of them he looked up at me.

"What are you doing?" He said once he realised I was standing there. "It's like 5am shouldn't you be asleep?"

"Where's Francesa's room?" I asked, ignoring his questions.

He sighed and pointed to the last door on the edge of the hallway. Well that was obvious. Now my question feels stupid.

"I'm dropping you to school so don't take too long getting ready." He ordered before walking away.

I stepped towards Francesa's door and knocked lightly a few times.

"FUCK OFF ENZO I'M CHANGING!" Shouted a voice from inside the room. Her and Enzo obviously had some sort of twin rivalry.

"It's me.." I said a bit anxiously as I stood outside the door.

It immediately flung opened and there stood a half naked Francesa, wearing only a shirt and underwear. She pulled me inside and shut the door behind us.

Her room was beautiful. Brown, white, silver, gold and dashes of pink everywhere. She had a pretty vanity where she had everything set organised perfectly like she did with mine.

"Sorry.. I was just erm, wondering if you could maybe help me get ready?" I asked awkwardly, watching as she patted down her wet her with a towel.

A smile crept up on her face. A mischievous one.
She ran over to her wardrobe and pulled out a rather skimpy black dress.
I immediately shook my head when I saw the dress. I don't want any attention going towards me on my first day. I just want to blend in with the crowd.

She sighed and pulled out a pair of jeans with a white crop top.

I smiled and nodded my head. She groaned as she tossed it over to me.

"Just so you know, you're not getting away without letting me do your hair and makeup." She laughed as she headed over to her bathroom.

—-

I felt a bit embarrassed after being all dolled up by Francesa. My hair and makeup was done, and for the first time since I got here I was wearing new clothes.