Woe! We're back!

Wednesday's POV:

Crackstone's death has affected the way all outcasts live in numerous ways, and not in a bad way like I had anticipated:

1- People have started to take a liking to the Addams family, which means that I can't step anywhere outside my home without being bombarded with various forms of gratitude; Whether that may be thought-through compliments, forced acts of assistance, even gifts given to me directly and/or sent to my home. I cannot even begin to count the amounts of overpriced jewellery, home-made 'goods' and even weapons sitting on the floor of my walk-in closet. Though i would've much preferred death threats, even I have to admit that I have narrowly avoided death enough times this year.

2- Society has finally gone out of their way to research as well as inform others on the true story of Crackstone. Not only has that led to the relationships between normies and outcasts repairing themselves, but has also led to the shutting down of pilgrim world, now replaced with a museum of outcast history. Sure there is still a heap of information missed out on due to the sugar-coated claims that come with normies subconsciously, but it's a start at least. It's good enough that outcasts don't have to fear going to predominantly normie institutions without being assaulted anymore.

3- Due to the revelation of outcast history, outcasts that have been labelled 'extinct' are now considered beings according to the law. This includes all types of gorgons, minotaurs, bispecies ( i.e those outcasts who were formally human or those who only have one outcast parent), as well as witches who were said to have only existed in the 1600's. Whilst there are many more examples, going through this list as of now would take up way too much of my time. All you need to know is as a result, Nevermore's board have come to the conclusion that the school needs to be more inclusive, which means more students and more unnecessary noise to complain about when the time comes.

As for the Addams family mansion, lets just say that the atmosphere within the family ourselves is what one would describe... a utopia.

"How was you fishing trip, Pugsley?"
"Terrible, mom. The sun outside meant that the fish weren't biting per usual. I only managed around a dozen fish."
"I'm sure you must be disappointed, why not go to the main room and play chop with your uncle fester?"
"No thanks mom. I think I'm just going to go to my room and watch-"
"-Vincent Thorpe's Vegas Special, I know. Have fun!"

"THING I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS AN ACTUAL BLADE IN THERE!"
*Thing taps furiously as to scold Fester*
"OH WHERE'S THE FUN IN THAT?? BESIDES IT'S NOT LIKE IT CUT THROUGH YOUR ENTIRE FINGER, IT JUST LIGHTLY GRAZED AT THE- AHHHHHHH!"
*Thing proceeds to choke Fester before split apart by Gomez*
"STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!"

"Lurch it's really not that difficult of a task, You just need to move your body in time with the music!" I say as Lurch struggles to dance rhythmically to the song on the record player [Bauhaus- Bela Lugosi's dead].

I spend my time trying to teach him to dance carefreely when all my family including ourselves are interrupted by a peculiar sound.

DING-DONG

The certain sound being so peculiar given that we do not have a doorbell. The lot of us make out way to infront of the door. My Mother, Father and Pugsley to my left, just next to the doorway to the main room. Uncle fester and thing to my right, right infront of the staircase of our house. Lurch about the open the door.

As his hand grazes the doorknob, I feel my head start to jerk back. The electrifying feeling I have before I have a vision ending as soon as it started, as I come back to my senses. I've recently been affected by trigger warnings, a vision that only lasts a mere second before ending. But before I could ponder what could've caused such reaction from myself, A dove comes charging towards me, hitting my face before I could have time to move out of the way and causing me to almost flip before falling to the ground.