Woe! What a night!

ok before this chapter begins, i wanna put a cw for a few things. this chapter isn't necessarily horrible but like... it is, so be warned
-underage drinking
-esme hating enid
-s/h scars
-wesme (not much im being dramatic)
-jealous enid
-probably misspellings bc i tried to proofread and it js didn't fucking work
-mentions of Xavier

enjoy!
———————

Enid's POV:

"What about... this dress?"

I hold a brown dress in my hands. Yoko retches before responding.

"No offence but... brown is not your colour, Enid."

Not even fifteen minutes ago, I let my anger hurt Wednesday and caused her a PTSD episode. So, to completely ignore my issues and everything wrong that I have done ever, I have decided to get ready for Esme's surprise party.

This is going to be so much fun. I saw the hall earlier today when facetiming Divina and it looks divine! There is a bit of a dress code, just to make the party more fun, but Yoko and I have never been ones to follow such strict rules, except for if we really have to.

"Do you want to borrow any of my dresses? They're red, but they'll fit you since they're from when I was in 8th grade."

"No thanks, maybe wearing a dress just... isn't the right move for me this year."

Suddenly, Yoko shoots up and starts rummaging through my luggage. She pulls out an all white outfit. It consists of a white cropped tee, white cargo jeans and white air forces.

"Aha! This is perfect! It fits the dress code and it would look so adorable on you!"

"Yoko. You are a genius."

She giggles and gives the outfit to me so that I can change. I'm about to go to the bathroom when she calls out for me.

"Wait! Catch this!"

She throws a black g string in my pile of clothing.

"The cargos are low waisted, you need to wear something other than minnie mouse underwear!"

"I do not wear that!"

"Whatever you say..."

I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom. I lock the door and start undressing. I notice all the scars on my body. The old ones from when I was fighting Tyler and... the newer ones. I didn't think I'd get back into the habit of doing so but this week has been really hard for me and well... I caved. Luckily I had that fight with the Hyde, or else these newer scars would definitely be noticeable.

I take a quick shower before putting on the outfit. I actually really like this style on me. Usually I'm so much more colourful but... people change, am I right? I went from rainbow dash to one of Rihanna's back up dancers at the superbowl and I'm loving it. I put on a light layer of concealer, eye liner, false lashes and highlighter. I then put on clear lipgloss and dry my hair before walking out. Yoko and Divina's jaws drop. Wait, when did Divina get here?

"Oh... em... GEEEEEEE!"

The two girls jump up and down, looking at me with a mixture of awestruck and excitement. It's nice, I haven't had this attention in a while. Divina speaks, flabbergasted.

"Enid. You look insane! And I haven't told you this yet but the piercings really suit you!"

"Thank you."

Yoko then speaks, and I can't even be mad at what comes out of her mouth.

"If Wednesday were here right now, she would freak!"