Our love story, could be kind of woeful, far from boring

guys help i read the miller's girl script and now im tempted to make this a toxic wenclair au i need someone to talk me out of this before i ruin both Wednesday and Enid more than i already have

also, this first scene will be spicy. not necessarily smut but not cute and fluffy either soooo yh

anyways, enjoy!

———————

Enid's POV:

"Fuck you, Wednesday!"

"Fuck you!"

We smash our lips into eachother. I don't know who leaned in first, I don't care. I just know that I need her so bad. I need Wednesday so badly it hurts. I can feel the fire build within me, the urge to flip our positions and do all the work all-consuming.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still mad that Wednesday and Esme kissed. I saw it coming, but that doesn't make the situation any better. I need this, but I also need to show Wednesday how mad I am.

"What so special about her, huh?"

I kiss her harder.

"What does Esme have that I don't?"

I know the answer to that but I ask anyway, wanting to hear it from Wednesday.

"She doesn't keep secrets that cost people's lives."

I flip us over and look down at Wednesday's widened eyes before starting to kiss and nibble at her earlobe.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of it?"

"I have a right to know."

"God, were you always so narcissistic?"

Wednesday lets out a hiss of pain as I bite her neck.

"This is the least single-minded I have been since I've joined the school, Enid-"

She moans as I start to bite down harder, growls starting to escape my lips.

"You attacked an innocent boy!"

"He isn't fucking innocent!"

"Oh yeah? Is that why you and Ajax plotted to kill him just a week ago?"

"You have no idea what he did. You have no idea what kind of fucking asshole Xavier is-"

"Then tell me."

Beat

I run my hands down Wednesday's body, ignoring the command. I feel myself start to inhale her scent. She smells like burnt ashes. I would've been repulsed by the smell only a few months ago but since it's Wednesday, I find myself taking all of it in, intoxicated by the scent. I feel myself take off my blazer. I'm still slightly sweaty from dance, and I just know ny blouse is practically soaked, but I doubt either of us cares.

"Tell me, Enid. Tell me what kind of fucking asshole Xavier is."

God, I love it when she swears.

"He's a creep. Do you even know how many pictures he has drawn of you?"

Wednesday nods.

"Is that all?"

"Is that all? Of course not. He clearly never washes his hair properly, he always smells of musk, I hate his teeth."

She smiles as she feels my claws scratching her sides.

"Tell me more."

What? Does she want me to get angry or something- oh. Oh. Okay that's kind of hot.