Woe sinks into my clothes

Before I start this chapter, I'm putting on an official Tw for these things bc ion like to trigger strangers

-small bits of blood
-several mentions/threats of murder
-id say tw for racism but it's more the Wednesday world version so I labelled it freakphobia. this is more a Tw for discrimination
-implied mentions of sexual abuse
-profanities, lots of them. well not a lot but they're still there
-Xavier
-Wednesday and Xavier being friends

Okay lets begin n shit, enjoy.

———————

Enid's POV:

I'm going to fucking kill Xavier.

Better yet, I'm going to torture him. I haven't stopped thinking of the ways I could make him scream in pain and agony since I left Eugene's shed. Just the very thought of Xavier going through torment (whether physical or mental is not yet decided) is enough to have me crying tears of laughter. I need to see him hurt, to see him scared, to see him cry.

I walk towards Ophillia Hall. I can practically smell him- wait. I can smell him. The smell of acrylic paint, sweat and cheese pollute my nose. It's sickening. The closer I get to my dorm, the more I can smell him. There's no way he came to our dorm, right? He knows better than to interact with other humans given that he is nothing but a perverted piece of shit. Besides, after finding out that he was the dick that dared to touch Ajax, there is no way I'm letting him anywhere near me or Wednesday.

Now that I think of it, shouldn't I be getting stopped by a dorm master considering how late it is. I walk to the entrance of Ophillia Hall just to see a stoned dorm master with a horrified expression. Well done, Ajax. I'm suprised he even took his hat off, back in sixth grade he wouldn't even let anyone look at him. Well anyways, I have more things to worry about than the fact that breaking the stone figure could literally end the adults life. I make my way up the stairs. Now all I can smell is Xavier. If I end up actually seeing him in my dorm, I have no idea what I might end up doing.

I don't have much time to think of it since I just made it back. I storm into the room, take my phone out of its pocket and throw it on the desk. I then proceed to take off my coat when I hear one of the most precious voices to exist say,

"Enid."

I turn over to Wednesday's side of the room. Why is he here? What the actual fuck!

"Why the fuck is he here?"

Both of them look at me with a surprised expression. Xavier does a horrible job at explaining himself.

"I was just- have you-"

"I don't know why I asked, I don't care. It's past curfew, shouldn't you be in your dorm?"

"Have you seen Ajax?"

There is no way he just fucking asked that. I'm going to kill him I swear. I inhale deeply before I whisper, in hopes that it would soothe my growing temper

"Xavier. I need you to get the fuck out of my room."

Wednesday looks at me with an indecipherable look in her eyes.

"Look, can I just speak to Wednesday for a bit-"

"IT WASN'T A FUCKING REQUEST, XAVIER!"

Wednesday tries to interject.

"Enid-"

"WEDNESDAY DO NOT FUCK WITH ME RIGHT NOW."

Wednesday flinches, though I find myself caring a lot less than I usually would. Xavier makes another attempt at speaking to me.