Woe is Subjective.

Yoko's POV:

Today actually went better than I had earlier anticipated.

I was scared that today was going to be a repeat of yesterday but... it wasn't. Today was really refreshing, especially after such a horrible night last night. I'm so glad that people in this school have started to treat eachother as if we were family. It's been nice to see, considering how bad last semester was with the whole... well... incident, so to speak.

Point is, nothing can ruin my day now.

"Yoko!"

"Wednesday?"

I turn around and indeed see Wednesday. Sometimes I forget how small she is. I look down to see her almost limping.

"Wednesday, are you okay? Why in such a rush? And... why are you limping?"

"Doesn't matter. I need your help."

"With what?"

Beat

She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a phone- wait. Enid's phone?

"Can you give this to Principle Weems, please. Enid left it in our dorm room before she left-"

"Why did Enid leave?"

"Do you not know?

Beat

"She's on social lockdown."

"Enid is on social lockdown."

"Precisely."

"Why?"

"It's a very lengthy story."

"But what about Esme's surprise party?"

"...What?"

Oh right, I only discussed that with Enid, Divina and Bianca... aswell as the rest of Ophillia Hall. Enid had wanted Esme to have a warm welcome, because she had just transferred to this school and her birthday is on Sunday. So she threatened Bianca and Lucas to take care of Wednesday because apparently she had a hangover after raiding Lucas' Instagram story with her drunkeness, while we added our last minute touches to the party.

Though that's not the point. Enid wouldn't miss a social event like that for the world, especially not to spend her time in social lockdown.

"Okay, I'll give Weems the phone."

She thanks me profusely before limping away. What could've possibly happened that meant Enid went where all the crazies go?

———————

Yoko named this group: WTF???

Yoko added: Divina, Bianca, Lucas and Eugene.

Yoko changed Divina's name to: Divine

⁰0⁰

Bianca: wot is this

Yoko: something is wrong with our friends.

Divine: our friends?

Yoko: wednesday, enid, ajax, also xavier bc i haven't
          seen xavier in a while.

Lucas: Why am I here?

Bianca: sumthing is wrong with our friends apparently.
              all I know is that enid went apeshit on xavier
              and that he's in hospital now.