4. Car Ride

Noelle Clemons

I was confused.

"We have to share?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, my pretty little wife. We're sharing a bed, a bathroom, a closet. Or are you too straight and you oppose the idea completely like your family?" She tilted her head.

"That's hardly fair."

"That's all I have to base your sexuality off of. And you." She shrugged.

"I-I don't know." I looked at my hands.

"You're confused then?" She tried.

I nodded.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"I-I've been with a boy in highschool, I loved him. First love, not hung up." I clarified.

"You can be bisexual." She laughed.

"I know. But I don't know if I like girls intimately."

"But you find them attractive?"

"I don't go out, so I find you to be easy on the eyes. But I don't know if I sexually feel that way."

"Did he take your virginity?" She asked, her voice rougher than the silk I was used to.

"No. We kissed, but he broke up with me because he wanted me to be... freaky?" I was confused about that part.

She made a face.

She scooted beside me, sitting in the middle seat.

"Well, I'll help you figure it out. But, I truly doubt you're straight. Nothing having to do with my hopes, how you look, or act, but how you looked at me last night. It wasn't envy or jealousy. It was more, but it's up to you to figure that out." She grabbed my hand, slowly lowering it onto the bare skin of her thigh.

I felt my breathing stop for a second, she was so soft, she felt like her voice sounded. Smooth, gentle, teasing, so so soft.

I looked at where my hand was, her hand coming off mine.

She watched me.

"Did these hurt?" I whispered, tracing the pattern of her dark tattoos.

"No. The back of my thighs did." She answered, just as quiet.

I felt awkward, I didn't know her boundaries.

She slightly opened her legs when I got closer to tracing the ink on her inner thighs.

I stopped, both transfixed but uncomfortable.

She pushed hair behind my ear.

"I'm never gonna say no to you touching me unless it's well deserved. This is for you. My entire body is yours." She whispered in my ear.

I merely made a small noise, almost a whimper as goosebumps coated my skin.

"It's okay baby. I know you're nervous." She coaxed me and my hand moved. Feeling the soft skin of her inner thigh, feeling indents of her stretch-marks that were covered in color.

I wondered if this was in other, well developed areas.

This was more than I felt in a series of silly high school kisses.

It's hard to describe.

Something I learned from books, you can worship someone without even loving them.

Not only did I envy her, I would envy her more if she didn't want me. But she did.

Therefore I worshiped her. Like is a strong word as I don't even know her.

I tolerate her. Thus far. But I worship her as a woman. And pretty much a superior.

And I was feeling things.

"I-I don't exactly understand what you want from me." I thought out loud.

She laughed.

"I want a lot of things from you Noelle." Her voice got lower when she said my name.

"Like what?"

"Well first, your attention, affection, touch. I want you to eventually have feelings for me, I want you to lust after me, I want you to submit to me, understand that I own you. I want you to be addressed as Mrs. Noelle Thornbury, I want to always have access to please your body. But things I want won't be things you want. Granted, I always get exactly what I wish for, this time it'll just take more work." She opened her legs even more when I realized where my hand was.

My fingers were caressing the lining of her underwear and I immediately moved lower on her leg.

"Awe. Tease." She frowned.

"I-I didn't mean to go that far I apologize." My head was spinning.

She glared at me.

"Don't apologize for things I would enjoy my sweet girl." She hummed.

"How far is the house?" I asked.

"Well, you live 3 hours away from where the city is so... a while." She nodded.

I frowned.

"You can nap if you're tired. I don't have a blanket but I can scoot over and you can lay down." She offered.

I nodded.

She smiled.

I moved my hand off her thigh, immediately saddened by the loss of contact.

She moved back over into the seat she originally sat in.

"Head here." She patted her thighs and I swore she scooted her dress up a few inches higher on purpose.

I was in a ball on my side, facing the back of the car, my knees curled against the black leather, her hand moving into my hair to pull me onto her lap.

Her fingers raked through my hair.

I shut my eyes, immediately relaxing at the smell of summer and her nails massaging my scalp.

"I'll have you, all to myself. I swear to you I'll make you need me, you'll be mine. I promise you that." She sighed and I ignored the feelings I got from the statement as I felt sleepy and it went black.