15. Beach

Malia Thornbury

I never stopped touching her. Not in the car, not in the plane, her head on my lap as she slept, making me also tired and fall asleep.

It was amazing.

-

I loved hearing the ocean, seeing it.

It was gorgeous out here.

Absolutely beautiful.

I was looking out the glass doors as she began stirring, her hand reaching for me before grabbing onto my thigh.

She pulled herself towards me and I laid back down, ready to cuddle her.

She mumbled something in her sleep and I smiled, sweetly waiting for her to get comfortable.

I was shocked when her hand went to my chest, grabbing at my boob and she immediately laid her head on it.

I tried to not laugh. I did. I took a deep breath just watching her.

She groaned, slightly opening her eyes.

"Undo-" her voice was small and dry as she tugged at the string that kept my robe together.

I did as she asked, curious as to what was happening.

And how awake she was.

She pulled at the fabric, leaving my chest bare.

"What are you trying to do?" I laughed.

"I want your boobs." She groaned, her head on one, her hand across the top of my body, squeezing the other.

She moved her head, kissing my nipple and I moaned, unhappy with the tease.

And she fell back asleep, me doing the same.

-

I moaned, my body restless under whatever I was feeling.

A tongue, soft, warm, around my nipple, I gasped when teeth became involved.

"Morning." Ella whispered.

"No."

She chuckled, pressing her face into my tits.

She sat up.

"Don't go- keep doing that." I pulled on her arms and she came on top of me, straddling my hips as she kissed my neck.

I had so many dirty things I needed to do to her this week.

I made not only her a promise, but a promise to myself.

I vow, by when this week is over she will be wrapped around my pinky, I will be her air, something she needs at all times.

She will be forever mine, forever tainted by me, doing as I ask, being my pretty pleasure slut, never wanting me to leave her side.

She'll cheer me on no matter who I stab or lash out on.

Because she's my baby. My gorgeous, gorgeous wife.

It'll happen.

I always get what I want.

It's going to happen.

-

"Get dressed! We're going swimming." I pulled my bikini bottoms on.

"Coming!" She shouted.

Malia Swimsuit

Ella Swimsuit

Ella Swimsuit

"Boobs." She looked at my chest.

"I know. I hadn't wore this in a while I know they're kinda coming out." I laughed.

I walked up to her, stringing my fingers underneath the sides of her bottoms.

Such nice hips. Such a soft ass.

Immediately her hands went around my waist, grabbing at my ass as I was just admiring hers.

"I love your hands on me babydoll." I bit my lips, looking down and into her little doe eyes.

Her face turned Scarlett and I kissed her lips lightly.

"If anyone comes up to you at the beach, remember I'm your wife. Not your girlfriend." I told her.

"Someone would come up to you before me." She frowned.

"If they want a hookup they admire me. If they want a date or submissive girl, it's you darling." I pushed some of her light brown hair behind her ear.

"I'm not that submissive. I don't look it at least." She frowned.

Oh honey, that's not an insult.

"Not submissive hm?" I smiled.

"Not really-"

"Well, let's test that." I unhooked my hands from the fabric of her bottoms.

"How-"

"Let me talk." I looked at her and she snapped her mouth closed.

I kept my eyes on hers, my hand dragging up the gorgeous center of her body.

I let my hand wrap around her throat, admiring how it fit.

I let my mouth go along her jaw, kissing up to her ear.

"Knees, love." I whispered and with the pressure I added to her shoulder with my other hand, she gently got onto her knees.

I smiled, pulling her face so her mouth and nose were right where I'd need them if I wanted her to eat me out.

But there was the bath suit covering me.

"You're very submissive, princess. I could have you stick out your tongue for me and have you lick my pussy until I came all over your face. I won't. Not yet at least. But you're submitting to me." I squatted down to her level, although still taller since I wasn't on my knees.

"Seeing you like that makes my mind crazy." I grabbed her chin.

Her face was red, the tips of her ears the same shade.

I chuckled, kissing her, pulling her head so she'd come closer.

"What am I to you Noelle?" I whispered before sucking her lower lip, then licking a stripe along her soft cheek, along her jaw, admiring how good she tasted.

"M-my wife."

"Mmm, what's your name?"

"Noelle Thornbury."

"Mmhm, and who put that big ass diamond on your pretty little finger?"

"You did, m-my wife did."

"Such a good pet. You're learning so fast. Let's go swimming my love." I smiled, satisfied.