28. Switch

PSA Malia is both a sadist and masochist, but still a "dominant" woman. There is knife carving, only for the first bit until the tables go back to normal so do with that as you wish.

Noelle Thornbury

I had no idea what I was doing necessarily.

I probably wouldn't attempt this again because I'm scared of taking the rope off.

Regardless of the current position, I didn't have the power in our relationship.

She's trying to be patient for me, but clearly was struggling with her limbs tied to the bed posts.

But she looked so hot.

Tattoos on full splay, her body all mine.

This is why I chose to do this. I kissed from the top of her foot, up her leg, up her side, closing my mouth barely over her nipple, going down her arm to come back up, over her collarbones, the other arm, down that side, and back down her other leg.

"Come on Noelle. Stop teasing me." She said harsher than I anticipated since I had removed the ball gag.

Now I was falling nervous.

I grabbed the blade she had previously directed me to, cleaned it off with her instruction.

It was like I wasn't in the superior position anyway.

She smiled at me, waiting.

"I'm gonna do it, then-"

"Untie me after?" She asked.

I frowned.

"Come on baby. I have to touch you." She faked a pout.

I nodded.

"Good. Continue."

I pressed the blade only barely into her inner thigh.

She hummed.

"Good girl, I want to feel all the letters of your gorgeous name. Come on." She encouraged.

"I was supposed to talk to you like that." I frowned.

She smiled.

"Honey, I love you very much, but come on." She laughed.

I continued, with the N and made a square like O, and with the E she moaned beautifully.

L. L. E.

She didn't even bleed, it was just red.

"Good. Now grab the wipes from the aid kit." I did, gently rubbing the cuts.

Ignoring her I placed cotton balls over the letters and wrapped the little compression bandage and wrapped it around her thigh a few times.

"Undo my ties." She said and I did, my stomach bubbling with nerves as she gradually became free.

As expected she flung up with speed, grabbing me by the throat and adjusting so I was thrown onto the bed, her hips straddling me.

"I don't think we're doing that again, my love. There's doing me and tying me up. You chose the latter of the options and now, I get you." Her hands applied more pressure around my throat.

She leaned down, kissing me, releasing my throat to pet my hair.

"You're mine. You're my toy. My pet. My wife. And right now, here to fulfill my needs." She reached behind her, finding my pussy.

"God you're fucking wet." She laughed.

"Is it all for me?" She cooed, her blue eyes electric.

"Yes." I whispered.