16. Pleased

Noelle Thornbury

I rubbed sunscreen on her back while she laid, belly down, on the tanning chair.

I frowned at all the eyes on her all day.

It was strange. Having someone everyone admired.

I couldn't have her to myself.

But I understood. She was beautiful.

It was hard not to look.

A straight mans wet dream is a woman that looks like her.

Gorgeous in makeup and without, a gorgeous body, naturally full and developed, golden skin, long dark hair. Her lips were plump, someone could only dream of what they felt like, but I knew.

I knew I shouldn't be jealous. It was dumb and it was clear she cared for nothing outside of us.

But something about it still irked me. She wasn't one to fantasize about. She shouldn't be thought about in unholy positions or scenarios. She should be worshipped, admired.

But I knew it wasn't gonna happened the way I wish it would.

I moved down, getting under the straps of her bikini, her butt, her legs.

"Wanna get a drink?" She asked.

"Yeah." I squeezed her thigh when I was done rubbing everything in.

She stood and smiled at me softly lifting her sunglasses from her face.

Her hand threaded through mine, she grabbed the free drink pass from her top.

Special occasions got unlimited free drinks.

"Hey ladies, what can I get you?" The man asked.

He was classic beach boy, highlighted hair, unbuttoned tropical shirt, good height, sharp jaw, good physique.

"Piña Colada." I nodded.

"Mmm peach margarita." Malia placed the pass on the counter, her hand immediately going and grabbing my ass.

I laughed.

"What's the special occasion?" He smiled, a slight accent there.

"Honeymoon." She answered.

"You two are-"

"Married." She answered.

"Nice." He nodded.

"They're coming up, I'll let you know." He winked at me.

"Weird." I mumbled.

She grabbed my waist, forcing me in front of her as her arms wrapped around me.

"He fucking winked at you. What a jackass." She grumbled.

"It probably wasn't like that." I patted her arm.

"What do you mean? I look at you how he looked at you." She scoffed.

"It's okay, I'm yours Malia, todays gonna be fun, it's no big deal."

"Fine. Yes." She cleared her throat, lowering her sunglasses onto her face.

He called the 'honeymooners' and we assumed that to be us as we went to grab our drinks.

"When did you get married?" He asked, sliding napkins.

"A day ago." I answered and she pinched my side.

"Ow."

"Zip." She said lowly.

"Thanks for the drinks." She grabbed my hand and began dragging me away.

"What was that for? It was an innocent question." I fumbled through the hot sand until we got back to our chairs under the umbrella.

"I don't want you talking to him when we get drinks." She crossed her legs.

"Why? I'm yours Malia. I'm not going to do-"

"I will say this one more time, I don't like you being stared at. I don't want my wife speaking to a man who can't keep his eyes off your mouth and breasts. I don't want you answering his questions." She was looking ahead to the ocean.

"That's not fair. Everyone stares at you and I can't have a say?" I sipped the frozen drink.

"You never said anything, honey. Never told me how bothered you were. I'd do anything to make you happy. Fuck it I'll put a t-shirt on for a swimsuit if it'll make you happy." She shrugged.

"That's-I just- don't do that. The point is, I don't get looked at like you, the second I do-"

"I go crazy. I know. I'm bat-shit crazy Noelle. I'm a jealous freak. I'm an overprotective asshole. Because I'm territorial and you're mine. Now come here and sit on my lap, tell me all the people who are staring at me so I can slowly plan their coincidental disappearances." She patted her thigh.

I frowned, going and sitting on her lap like she wanted.

"Who did you notice first?" She asked.

I pointed to a group of maybe men in their mid 20's.

"Ew. Yeah no thanks." She shuddered.

"Aren't you going to plan their disappearance?" I smiled.

"Right. Well I'd just kill them and shove their own dicks down their throat." She shrugged.

"G-gory." I frowned.

"You asked." She kissed my shoulder.

"Straddle me." She said.

She held my drink as I straddled her lap, my legs through the arms of the beach chair.

"Kiss me. Mark me. I'm all yours Ella. Let them stare." She sipped her drink.

I went to her throat, the smell of coconut and taste of faded sunscreen under my tongue but I didn't care as I began sucking firmly on her skin.

"That's it baby. All yours. All of me." She coaxed.

If the term for the way I was sucking her skin was nursing, I was practically nursing on the skin of her throat, creating dark bruises.

She never made a peep about anything hurting which I'm pretty sure it did, she didn't say anything about it.

"They're looking, kiss me." She hummed and immediately I arched into her, my tongue in her mouth the second she allowed it.

She moaned, her hands occupied with beverages but her mouth moving with the same hunger as mine.

She moaned when I sucked her bottom lip, planning on bruising that as well.

"Good girl. Now drink it before it melts." She handed me the glass.

I was very pleased.