13. Invite

Malia Thornbury

"What're you doing?" Ella asked.

"Getting ready."

"For?"

"First, my wax, then, going to my fathers' favorite restaurant to plan the wedding and honeymoon. Do you want to come?" I looked at her after lining my lips with the red.

"Do you want me to come? You didn't say you did until I asked you about it." She said.

She might as well have pouted because that was her face right now.

"Baby, are you sad I hadn't invited you?" I asked.

She just frowned.

"I didn't know we were having a honeymoon until this morning. That's what I'm going to plan. I'll repeat, do you wish to join me? Because I'm a bitch and if I really didn't want you there I wouldn't ask in the first place." I smiled, putting my lipstick down when I was done putting it on.

"You sure?"

I sighed, walking to her, my hands finding her soft skin.

"Positive. I would love my pretty girl to have an input of what happens for the week after she's my wife." I smiled.

"Okay."

"Good girl. Go get dressed. Something nice, we're going out to eat for dinner." I wanted to kiss her so damn bad.

I resisted and watched her ass bounce in her shorts as she walked away.

I went into the closet when she called me and I smiled at her dress.

"Zip it please?" She asked.

"Of course princess." I kissed her shoulders, tasting her soft skin under my tongue.

I craved to bite her, leaving my marks all over her delicate body.

It's something I'd wear

It's something I'd wear. But I bought it for her, in her size.

My little baby looking fucking badass.

"Do you like the dress?" She asked and I wrapped my arms around her body, feeling the way the cloth shaped her.

"You're gonna be the death of me." I whispered near her ear.

She immediately moved her head, giving me access to her neck.

"Good girl. Give into me." I sighed when she leaned onto me, giving me her weight, my tongue moving up her jugular.

"Give me a mark." She hummed.

"Manners, babylove." I cooed, my pussy throbbing.

I was so fucking wet.

"Please give me one." She said merely breathless and I let my lips enclose over her soft skin, sucking gently, giving her a deliciously dark hickey.

"Mmm. There you go." I admired it.

"Would you ever let me give you one?" She asked and I smiled.

"All the time, but now I have to change." I sighed.

"Can I pick your dress? I saw a good one." She pleaded.

"Go for it." I watched as she immediately reached for a hanger.

She pulled it off and tossed it to me.

I tugged off my current pajamas and unzipped the back.

She watched me pull it on, coming behind me to zip it up.

"I wonder why you chose this one." I joked.

She bit her lip and I wanted to fuck her pretty face so bad.

I tipped her chin up.

"How about you stare when you get the same confidence to touch them?" I coaxed.

Her face turned pink but her hands came up and grabbed my chest.

"Atta girl." I hummed.

"Won't you be late?" She asked.

"I don't really care." We were standing so close, my lips wanting to feel hers, my mouth watering when I imagined how good it would feel to kiss her.

Her eyes fell away from mine, she stepped toward me, hugging me, her head under my chin.

I sighed, knowing she could hear how fast my heart was beating.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to." I pet her hair.

"I know. I trust you." She whispered, her lips moving over the peaks of my breasts.

I hummed, my skin so sensitive and reactive to her.

I felt her begin sucking on the peak of my left breast and I just pet her hair, her hands tight on my back, I wanted her to play with my boobs, my nipples, making me feel good.

So many things I needed from her.

She pulled away, looking at it.

It was dark.

"Happy?" I asked.

She looked up at me with glossy, yet confident eyes.

"That's a yes. Alright come on, let's finish getting ready." I laughed, grabbing her ass.

Fucking Noelle.