27. Something New

Malia Thornbury

I held her the entire night, no matter how often I woke up, I didn't drive home, she was on me, the rain silencing her mind.

I wish I could read her mind. I'd know how to reassure her. But I didn't. I could only do so much.

I looked at the clock, it read 5:45 as the sky was a shade of pink in certain areas the clouds hadn't consumed, black in others.

Was grateful I was going into the office later. I only had one meeting today, 4-6.

I shut my eyes, hoping to find sleep again.

-

I felt a hand cupping my cheek, pressure on my pussy and I rolled my hips a weight there.

"Morning." She whispered and I moaned when her soft tongue dragged up my throat.

"Fuck." I grabbed her ass, it was too bright for me to fully open my eyes.

"Thank you for last night. I love you." She kissed my jaw and I was now very awake.

"Sit down, we need to go home." I helped her into the seat beside me, buckling her up as I began the car and saw it was 11 in the morning.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I need to make you feel good." I clenched my thighs as I drove, my panties fucking wet.

My mouth watered and I needed to feel her under me.

"You're speeding." She pointed out.

"No shit." I turned into my neighborhood and into the garage so fast.

I looked at her.

"Can I have you until I have to leave for my work meeting?" I asked.

"Y-yeah." She nodded.

"Go brush your teeth and do your morning stuff for me love, I'll meet you up there." I whispered and she nodded.

I got out, grabbing the blanket and went inside, setting it on the couch for now, grabbing some waters and snacks.

I walked upstairs, going into the bathroom after setting the stuff down on our dresser.

I brushed my teeth, watching her pat her face dry after washing it.

She came behind me, her hands cupping my tits and I smiled as she pressed her front against my back.

"How about I have you until you have to leave?" She asked.

"Is that what you'd really want?" I looked at her through the mirror.

"Yeah." She kissed my shoulder.

"Okay." I nodded.

She pulled off the zip up and I let her, beginning to put my hair back to wash my face, knowing the roles were going to be switched.

She got on her knees behind me, pulling down my shorts, her teeth sinking into the skin of my ass and I laughed.

Her hands spread me open as her tongue plunged into me, making me clutch the counter with my damp hands.

"Jesus-" I gasped when her face was basically my stool.

I washed my face with trembly legs, quickly dismissing anything I would do after ward as I enjoyed my seat.

She stood, having me step out of the shorts as I took off my top and tossed it on the ground where I'd pick it up later.

She held my hand and walked me to the bed where she giggled, excitedly pushing me down into the mattress.

"What's the excitement? What do you plan on doing with me?" I asked.

"Would you mind if we did actually switch roles?" She asked me, her hands moving across my body.

I was curious.

"No. I wouldn't mind." I answered.

"Where do you keep your-"

"Dresser." I answered.

"Middle of the bed." She said in a stronger tone than I was used to.

I blinked, kind of thrown off but I obeyed.

She came back with what I once used in her to tie her to the bed.

She didn't need any directing as I was immediately restricted and almost panicked at the new experience.

She hummed a soft song that could've been in Cinderella or something as she was now in control of my fate.

She came back, tugging the ponytail gently from my hair before wrapping it in a rolled bun on the top of my head.

She grabbed a ball gag and I stared at the weapon.

She smiled sweetly, leaning down, kissing me.

"Do you trust me Malia?" She asked.

"Yes but I don't trust that." I looked at it, wary.

"If you don't want to I'd never make you." She pet my hair back and immediately something in me snapped to earn more of her stupid pets and that bullshit.

"Go ahead, not too tight." I said and she nodded, doing it so it wasn't really removable but my jaw wasn't in pain either.

Her hand pet my hair, moving to cup my chin.

"I have no idea what the hell i'm trying to do with you but you're so pretty." She stared at me and I smiled wondering if the giddy feeling I felt was how she felt with me.

She left and came back with a vibrator but she just set it beside me, pushing pillows under my head.

"Hold up fingers for options, okay?" She looked at me and I nodded.

"One for edging, two for overstimulating." She said and I contemplated.

Edging would piss me off more than turn me on.

I kind of wanted to be a mess.

I put up two fingers.

She nodded.

"Mmm." She pulled the gag from my mouth.

"Quick, three turn ons." She looked at the dresser once more.

"Pain. Degrading. Knifes and/or gun play." I smiled.

She stared back at me.

"Yeah?" She smiled.

I hummed.

"How far could I go with the pain and knives?" She walked back to me, dancing her finger tips up my inner thigh.

"Carve your fucking name into me Noelle. I'm literally a slut for pain." I urged, jumping at the opportunity I hadn't been granted yet.

"Pain, be more specific."

"Slapping, restricting my breath, forced passing out, whipping, spanking. Although I'm in a confined space for the last bit." I smiled.

She shrugged.

"Fair. Alright lovely." She kissed me, placing the gag where it goes again.

Excitement danced through me at my gorgeous wife abusing my kinks.

This was riveting.