6. Dinner

Noelle Clemons

She held my hand as we walked into the doors, a smell of garlic and pasta filling my senses.

She tugged me closer to her when the Hostess was gawking at her.

She releasing my hand, her arm around my waist.

"Table for two." She nodded.

The man nodded, grabbing two menus before leading us to a table.

She pulled my seat out for me and I sat, saying a 'thank you' before she sat herself.

"Y-your waitress will be out shortly." He nodded, walking away.

Her eyes were on me and I nearly squirmed, not knowing what to do.

"You're so pretty. Look at me." She said and I did, her eyes boring into mine, my heart stuttering.

"My attention is on you." She nodded and I felt my knee begin the process of bouncing.

I nodded.

She looked away, analyzing the room, the muscles in her neck forcing a new part of her feminine traits to be revealed, her collarbones not too defined but glowing, her jaw sharp.

Her side profile was literally perfect.

She was perfect.

I couldn't blame anyone for looking at her. Her face was merely symmetrical, her body was a type women wanted, and men wanted to touch.

Except me. I definitely want to touch.

I admired her diamond earrings that paired with both her necklace and a bracelet that sat loosely on her right wrist.

I admired her tattoos, she was too perfect. It was merely terrifying.

A pretty woman was lethal.

"Hello, what can I get you two started with?" The waitress asked, looking between us.

"Baby?" She looked at me.

I cleared my throat.

"Uhm, Chardonnay?" I asked.

She asked for my ID and I showed it, I was 21. But I was drinking before then.

"You?"

"Same." She showed hers although I'm positive the waitress knew she was a grown woman.

"When are we gonna get married?" I asked.

She immediately looked at me, giving a smile.

"When I get everything in order. Then I work. I'll work a decent amount but I'm not a workaholic. Are you interested in working?" She asked.

I frowned, shrugging.

"Not really? But I will if-"

"No need princess. It was purely out of interest for your boredom." She nodded.

"I'll clean up, cook, I like doing those things." I told her.

She smiled, putting her hands on the table, lying them palm up.

I slowly placed my hands in hers, doing as she wished.

"Whatever you want." She nodded.

"How will we constantly get changed if there's no proper door to the closet while sharing a room?" I asked.

She laughed softly.

"I could care less if you saw me. Now whether that's reciprocated, is up to you, but I don't doubt I'll see you naked. We have the same parts." She shrugged.

"But I'm not... developed? Well rounded?" I asked and her slight smile was gone, her blue eyes, ice.

She leaned forward.

"I swear to god, you say one more negative thing about yourself, I'll have you over my lap in front of the entire restaurant screaming things you like about yourself as I mark your pretty ass with my handprints. Do you understand me Noelle?" She sneered.

She kept hard eye contact as the waitress set the glasses down.

"Food?" She asked.

"Fettuccini Alfredo." I nodded, my body burning under her stare.

"Same." She said harshly.

"I apologize." I whispered to the waitress and she gave me a kind smile of understanding.

"That was rude." I frowned.

She sat back, crossing her arms.

"How unfortunate." She replied, dry.

"I understand you. I'm sorry." I mumbled.

She sipped her wine.

I felt nervous when she didn't answer.

"Malia, I'm sorry." I repeated.

"I heard you the first time." She nodded.

"Then why are you being mean?" I asked.

She smiled.

"You've never seen me mean."

"Is it bad?"

"Oh baby, I'm the devil herself."