18. Pre-Reservation

Noelle Thornbury

"Ready, my love?" Malia came into the bathroom and I just gawked at her.

I wanted to do things

I wanted to do things. I wasn't sure exactly what, but I wanted her to have me do things to her.

"Y-yeah." I nodded.

"You're so pretty." She smiled.

I looked down at my dress.

"T-thanks, you

"T-thanks, you...uhm- you look really good." I whispered and she smiled, the dark red lipstick making her teeth glow a beautiful white.

No one should be this pretty.

She grabbed my chin, kissing me.

"I know." She chuckled.

Oh my knees. I felt like I was going to fall over.

She smelt so good, so summer-like, so delicious.

I don't think I've felt so weak over her.

I ran my hands over the curves of her body, memorizing them.

"I need to put my heels on." She whispered, kissing my forehead.

"C-can I pick them?" I asked, knowing she had brought specific heels I wanted her to wear.

Just to see how her legs would look.

"Go ahead." She turned, sitting on the bed.

I went into the closet, putting on my heels then grabbing her red bottom, shiny black stilettos.

My heart hammered, watching her as I walked to the bed where she sat.

She just smirked up at me, no matter who was looking up, or down, she still had power over me.

"You wanna put them on?" She asked, lifting one of her feet, the soft, slightly cold skin grazing my calf.

I nodded.

I knelt down. Holding her ankle, I slid on the left heel.

"Did I choose one's that'll hurt you to walk in for too long?" I asked.

"You're fine baby." She hummed.

I slid on her right one, letting my hands feel up the softness of her calves, feeling up her thigh, letting myself get carried away.

She was too perfect to be real.

This felt like she'd just vanish and I'd wake up in my bed at my parents house, ready to do house chores for them and wish this was actually real.

I kissed her knee, grateful I am in Greece. Grateful I'm taken care of.

She pet my hair, slightly parting her legs as I kissed her inner thigh.

She chuckled softly, almost sounding like she was sharing a joke with herself.

She smelt so good, she was so soft, so gentle with me.

"Your lips are so nice." She whispered, I kissed back down her knee, down her calf.

"Good girl." She lifted her leg higher, the lower I got until I got to the top of her foot.

She didn't want me to stop, I wouldn't stop until she wanted me to.

She let out a little laugh as she lifted her other leg.

"You're making me tired." I teased.

"You're turning me on." She smiled, biting her lip lightly.

I paused, my stomach covered in butterflies.

"What?" She asked, her foot resting on my thigh, her heel pressing into the muscle lightly.

"I-I don't know how to answer that." I mumbled.

"You don't have to, I'm just being honest, my darling. We have time, our reservation isn't for 30 minutes and it's only a 10 minute walk. Therefore, I'm telling you to keep going." She shrugged.

I wanted her to tell me what would please her.

I would do it.

I did, scattering her legs with kisses, the last few minutes were spent with my mouth leaving hickey's on her inner thighs, per her desire.

"Ready for dinner?" She smiled.

"Mmhm." I nodded.