23. Pass Out

Malia Thornbury

"Malia?" A small voice came from around the corner of the kitchen.

"In here baby." I answered.

"I-I was wondering if today I could go shopping." She looked at me.

"For what?" I asked, leaning on the counter behind me.

She came over, standing across from me, about three feet away before sitting herself on the counter of the island behind her.

"...lingerie." She shrugged.

I frowned.

"Why?"

"I want to." She answered.

"Are you seeing someone else?" I pouted, walking to her, putting my hands on her thighs, this position being the only way she was a bit taller than me.

Her hand gently reached for my throat, nothing demanding or dominating.

She massaged right over where my jugulars are.

I moaned, melting into it.

"Yep." She whispered, her lips inches from me as I was leaning into her.

I opened my eyes, looking up at her.

"Is she, or he, better than me?" I asked.

"Incredibly."

"Am I not enough?" I smiled.

She smirked, a small aura of cockiness surrounding her.

"I suppose you could be." She shrugged.

I brought my hand up to hers, forcing her to put more pressure.

"Choke me." I said and she did, with much more strength than I thought she had.

I gasped for air, standing up straight as she sat upright.

She pulled and her lips were in perfect alignment with my nose,

She tipped up my face, her lips grazing mine.

I smiled, moaning.

"I just want to try it. Something new. Something to do." She said.

I nodded, seeing glitter like colors clouding my vision.

"Harder-" I gasped and she squeezed so she restricted my blood flow more than my breath.

I felt her lips on mine, her tongue sliding past my parted ones.

I grasped onto her thighs, gradually getting more lightheaded.

"I don't want to make you pass out." She chuckled.

"I...want it." I heaved.

"Alright but if you get mad at me then that's on you." Her voice began to fade, my ears ringing.

"Kiss-" I began and her lips hit mine.

I couldn't mock her movements as it all stopped, it was black.

-

I felt my eyes flutter, my hearing come back, a pressure between my legs.

I looked around, seeing that I was on the couch, a needy, needy girl between my bare legs.

I hoped I had marks around my neck.

"What're you doing there?" I asked, clearing my throat.

She didn't answer me, so I watched her.

Eyes shut, hands needing my thighs like she couldn't get enough.

"Didn't you want to go shopping?" I moaned when her tongue circled my clit.

She didn't answer.

I loved this.

"How long was I out for?" I asked.

"8." She hummed.

"How long have you been doing this?" I hoped it was for a while before I woke up.

"7."

I threaded my hands through her hair, forcing her further into my wet pussy.

"Look at me." I whispered and she did. Her eyes glossed, threatening to roll back.

"You never ever have to ask to touch or taste me. Ever." I said and she nodded profusely, shutting her eyes, returning to her rhythm of sucking, licking, penetrating, and teasing me.

I squeezed my thighs around her head and her hands tightened around my thighs.

"I never noticed how much you love my pussy." I smiled, moaning, loving every second of this.

She stopped licking me, her lips kissing my inner thighs, beginning to leave hickeys.

"I fucking love it." She gasped and I groaned, loving this.

"Come up here and make me pass out again, but make it faster." I instructed her.

She nodded, coming up, straddling my waist, both her hands coming around my throat.

"Good girl." I whispered before she squeezed, I couldn't breathe, or think straight.

This would be the rest of my life.

Orgasms and more orgasms.

What I fucking deserve.