9. Movie

Should it be fast pace or medium fast? Lmk bc there will be more than just romance (like sex) but also progress in Ella learning what Malia will do for a living. Lmk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Malia Thornbury

She didn't refuse me as she let me taste her.

If I didn't want her much before I definitely wanted her now. She tasted so good, her skin so soft under my tongue.

I pulled her to the edge of the counter, her pelvis merely on mine, her thighs surrounding my thighs.

"Do you know your sexuality yet?" I asked, pushing her hair behind her shoulders before hugging her to me, the skin of her stomach on mine.

"Mmhm." She chewed her cheek, her face red.

I let my hands move to her thighs, squeezing her fragile skin.

She looked down at my chest and I smiled.

"Let's eat?" I offered and she nodded.

I turned, she watched me as I drained the pasta and put in the pesto, stirring it before adding shredded Parmesan cheese, scooping it into bowls.

"I recorded a movie I haven't seen in years, you wanna watch it with me?" I offered, putting a fork in her food before walking to the fridge and grabbing her a bottle of water as well as myself a bottle.

"Sure." She nodded.

"Shy?" I handed her the bowl and bottle.

She nodded slightly before leaving and going into the living room.

I admired how clean it was in here from her.

She did good.

I grabbed my shit, going out and sitting beside her on the couch.

But I took the arm, sitting farther away, giving her space if I had crowded her too much.

I grabbed the remote, pulling my feet onto the couch, my knees resting to the side of me, on the arm rest, my feet resting almost under my ass but rather just beside it.

I turned on the TV.

"What is it?" She asked with her mouthful.

"You like Disney?" I asked.

She nodded profusely and I laughed.

"Lion King. The cartoon one." I said.

"That one makes me cry." She chuckled.

I smiled, putting it on.

I put a forkful of tortellini into my mouth.

It began and I adjusted the currently falling strap of my top.

It was so good.

I nearly forgot all about fucking Bridget and I's interaction.

Nearly.

Still pissed.

I finished much faster than her, grabbing a folded blanket from the recliner beside the couch, putting it around myself.

-

I looked at her during the scene Mufasa dies and tears poured down her face as she tried swallowing the food in her mouth.

"Don't choke please." I didn't know if she wanted to feel it out or be soothed.

But she literally let out a sob.

"Oh princess." I whispered, grabbing her bowl and setting it on the side table.

"Don't choke, finish the bite." I reached, rubbing her back.

She covered her face, crying more.

"Noelle, swallow what's in your mouth." I said more serious, not about to perform the heimlich on her.

She nodded, telling me she did.

"You want to share the blanket?" I offered.

Immediately she stood, walking sadly to me, wiping her eyes before taking the blanket off, falling into my lap.

She adjusted herself so she was straddling me.

"Why are you sad?" I asked.

"I don't know." She whined.

"Hormones?" I tried.

She nodded.

I pulled the blanket over her back, holding her to me as she sobbed into my neck.

She was a quiet crier.

I enjoyed this, leaving kisses on her shoulder, wanting to make her cry from movies all the time from now on if this would be the response.

Her hand moved down, off my shoulder and over my boob.

"Sorry." She took it off, trying to tuck it between us but I had a bit too much chest for that to happen.

"You're fine darling." I whispered against her shoulder.

She moved slightly, placing her hand against my waist, the same with the other.

Her nose grazed my neck.

I felt her breathing slow and I smiled.

She went limp, all of her weight being given to me.

I shut the movie off, standing, picking her up forcing her to startle awake.

"You're okay." I whispered, holding her as I turned the lights off, making sure the stove was off as well.

I carried her up the stairs and set her down on the bed, tucking her under the covers.

I pulled her hands off me and she groaned.

"I'll be back." I whispered and went to use the restroom, brushing my teeth and going through my skincare routine.

I put my hair in a braid to keep it from suffocating Ella and I.

I turned the light off, walking to the bed with a lamp on.

I shut it off when I knew my way to the bed, getting in and covering myself under the thick comforter.

I pulled her to me, her arms going around my waist, her head immediately resting on my boobs and I laughed to myself.

God please give me the restraint to not pin this pretty girl down and finger her till she passes out.

Or ride her face because damn that shit would feel so good.

I don't know. Just help me.