Chapter 3|| GPP

Xiomara Hendrix
(zee (o)-ma-ra)

I was too irritated, afraid I might say something that I regret to this big head Gyal.

It's not even like I don't share everything with her that happens with the players.

I do, so it took me by surprise how she wanted to be in the room, and that outburst made it worst.

She left and I took some deep breaths.

Let me focus on my plan. Emailing the scoop4you person using my fake email.

To: Scoop4you@gmail.com

Heard you have a sex tape with Romelou Shaqiri through the grapevine. I'll pay for it. And I'll pay you extra not to release it.

From: Scoop4you@gmail.com

That can be arranged, I need $250,000. I'll send the video and delete it right away.

To: Scoop4you@gmail.com

How can I trust that you will delete the video and not publish it?

From: Scoop4you@gmail.com

You have my word.

To: Scoop4you@gmail.com

Send the video, then I'll send you half of the money. I need video proof that you're deleting the video then I'll send the other half. Deal?

From: Scoop4you@gmail.com

Deal. I Hope I can trust you.

To: Scoop4you@gmail.com

I'm giving you my word, just like you have given me yours 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾 send me the account info...as I said half of the money will be in your account after I get the video, the next half after I get the proof that you deleted it.

From: Scoop4you@gmail.com

No problem

To: Scoop4you@gmail.com

How did you get the video in the first place?

From: Scoop4you@gmail.com

That's For me to know and you never to find out.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Once Romelou sends the money I'll pay them for the video. It doesn't needs to be released, I get my payout, everybody is happy.

I'm creating a fake PayPal account for my financial transactions. This cannot be traced back to me, under no circumstances.

My little sister Xion flashed across my mind.

With this payout, we will finally have enough money for our mother's surgery.

I opened Xion chat on my phone