Chapter 11|| GPP

Dominique Singh
(Dom • mi • nique)

After sitting in the car for almost an hour. I finally made my way inside the store.

This decision has been weighing on my mind for sometime now and I'm going through with it.

As soon as I stepped in the store.  "Afternoon, can I help you to find anything specific?" the lady behind the counter asked.

I already came here days ago and found the perfect one, for 50k, then it got sold.

I saw another one for 80k and I want that one. It's perfect for her.

"Yes, I already came and saw it a white gold, teardrop diamond ring it has side stones? It was 80k."

"Oh I know the exact one you're talking about, please come to this side showcase."

She opted to show me many options, but I kept my eyes on that specific one.

"Aright I see your mind is already made up." the jeweller said to me.

"Yes, it is"

"This ring is $80,000, you get to choose between three boxes, free cleaning for up to one year as long as you keep the receipt"

"Sounds good" I gave her a smile.

"Do you want to take a minute to observe the ring?"

"No, that cool just ring me up, no pun intended" I wink at her, but she didn't seem to get the joke.

"What colour box would you like? we have blue, red, or black"

"Black please."

"How would you like to pay?"

"I'll be paying 50k on cash, the rest on card."

This marriage will work, we've been through a lot but I know she'll say yes.

I paid the balance, then she went to the back.

Coming back with a black jewelry box she opened it so I could observe the engagement ring. I think she'll like it. Silver, the diamond in the middle, it's perfect.

"It's a beautiful ring, I know the girl that will be wearing it is just as beautiful," she said.

I agree.

"I hope she says yes!" She squeals.

"Me too. Thanks"

If she says no, it will be the end of me.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Since Xi wouldn't be home today I decided to stay by my mother's house.

Placing the ring in the glove compartment, I hop out the car making my way to the door. Walking in, I heard her and Khaleesi deep in conversation.

"Morning." I said to them.

They both replied.

"Did you do what we discussed?"