Chapter 28|| GPP

Xiomara Hendrix
(zee (o) mara)

It's seven o'clock, the house has been quiet, I don't know if he's here or if he left but since he cut his hand I haven't heard a peep from him.

I know I shouldn't but I went on a quest to find him to say bye.

I knock on his room door.

"Come."

I opened the door and there he was...laying on his back, in the bed. Shirtless, in a white Calvin Klein boxers... nothing else.

God put him foot down when him a Mek this man.

"Bye, I'm leaving."

"Drive safe" he barely answered without looking at me.

Xiomara, gwaan home. Gwaan a yuh yaad.

My feet took steps until they were at the side of his bed. If mi tell yuh seh him even turn the white part a him eye fi look pon mi, mi woulda tell a lie.

I stood there like a thirsty idiot for about five minutes. I don't know what I was expecting him to do but it wasn't ignore me.

"Romelou." I call out to him.

"Oh rass, yuh neva leff yet?"

Yuh waah play? Ok Romelou Shaqiri.

I dropped my bag on the floor and went in the bed to straddle him.

"Yuh head a block the TV mama. Excuse." he said and turned on his side making me fall to the other side of the bed..

How mi hate him suh?

"Guh fuck yuhself." I scoff, getting up off the bed.

"You duh it betta dan me." Throughout all this banter, he was not even looking at me. "Anything else? Yuh wah box mi again?"

"Seriously?"

"Yuh betta gwaan home before fiancé start worry."

Wooow shame? A kill me...mi grab up mi bag and walk through the door. Downstairs and went outside.

Why the headlight on the car still on? Nuh tell me say me figot fi turn it off.

I went in the car and push the key in the ignition and the engine would a rattle fi turn on.

I need a jumpstart. Mi waah scream. Suh after the man shame mi, mi affi guh beg him fi a jump start.

Romelou

Me: Can you come outside please? I need help.

Him: With?

Me: To jumpstart my car.

Moments later he came outside in a white tshirt and shorts.

"Why yuh neva jump and start the car?" he asked but I was in no mood to talk to him right now.

He did everything, we managed to get the car started and as he closed the bonnet, he turned to go inside.

"Wow, yuh couldn't even wait fi mi guh inna the car and drive out?"

"Weh yuh waah from me Xiomara? Mi nuh know wah kind a games yaah play but mi nuh ina it."

Xiomara, again? Cool...

"Weh yuh mean weh mi want from yuh? Be a decent man and—"

"Don't tell mi bout be nuh decent man"

Xiomara Egypt Hendrix, Patience and Natty vice first daughter, jump inna yuh car and gwaan home.

Games People Playजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें