Chapter 35|| GPP

Xiomara Hendrix
(zee (o) mara)

Epilogue

Two Years Later

I took a chance on myself and started a PR Firm of my own, with the help of my love of course.

Rom was back to work after a month and was offered the opportunity to play for Chelsea and soon we'll be moving to England because he'll be in the premier league.

After the incident with Dominique, his mother called me and cuss me out dog rotten bout she glad fi have me out her pikney life and after me send her up under her mada I never hear a peep back from the Singh family.

I moved in with Romelou and Egypt. The three of us are just living life in peace and harmony.

We're on a family vacation in the Cayman Islands. Rom rented a huge Air BNB and surprised me by bringing my parents, Selassie, Xion, the baby and her the baby father.

Xyla Halo Hendrix Pearce.

Mi nuh know if she wah twist up the pickney tongue a gi har suh much name but I love it.

"Gyal yuh caah mek mi hold mi pickney?" She complains. "Guh mek Romelou breed Yuh." And stretches her hand.

He's sitting across from us and nodded his head, but mi naah pay him no mind.

Mi nah chat to him cause earlier we a play football, imagine him have the ball and mi a run him down the man nuh duh ntn dan kick the ball through mi foot, it trip me and mek me drop, bout him did a try nutmeg me.

Me did waah tump him inna him head essi.

Dat happen when yuh nuff still cause him, Selassie, Egypt and Divine (Xion bf) a play and mi jump up bout mi waah play to.

Dem did a tek the game well serious to enuh like a World Cup dem deh.

Now mi hip and mi side a hurt me.

The one Xion a video right in time and catch it.

How mi hate har suh?

"Move before mi spit inna yuh eye. Don't touch mi baby." I threatened.

"If yuh nuh gimme har mi aguh post yuh video pon TikTok."

"After yuh post it find a casket weh yuh like?"

Turns out har "friend" addi baby father, decent young man, weh come from a good home, but him wear him pants under him batty.

They have been together since HIGH SCHOOL. Mi neva have a clue. Sneaky likkle gyal.

"Aunty"

Egypt started calling me Aunty few months ago despite me telling him to just call me Xiomara, it mek me feel like a old woman.

Im shaking Xyla while watching him draw a picture.

"Yes Egypt."

"Look what I drew."

"Oh wow."

In the picture he pointed to who was who which was  myself and Romelou, him, his mother and which ever man she has right now and...

"Den a who dis me a hold? Xyla?"

"No, my brother."

"Did your mom have another baby?"

"No, you will."

Mi choke pon mi wata. Romelou and I eyes made four. A wonder if a him a corrupt them mind.

"Ohhhhh wowww. You have to ask your father about a brother."

"Don't worry son, daddy eva nuh keep him promises?"